Love of Tanuja, by Tanuja, for Tanuja...

__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
All these recent episodes Kind of spiralled thoughts regarding Tanuja's psyche with regards to Rishi sans all is fair in maa Ki mamta mode, why all dis heart wrenching  push and pull... 

As Dey say opposite of love is not hate but indifference de zone which she tries to tip toe but ends up spewing bitterness at times bordering Rishi being de punch bag , coz she feels helpless and wants him to realize its magnitude. Also because she only wants him to erase all de pain, cuz for her Itz none but him who could actually help her heal, which in my opinion he is totally falling short knowingly or unknowingly... 

For a lack of better word woh aasma Rahi hai.., what all will you do and till what extent will you go and in a way his madness, his jealousy, him ready to leave everyone behind for her, heals a part of her bruised soul and also gives de guilty pleasure of knowing she was not only one harbouring feelings all dese 7 yrs, that's why she couldn't bear it whenever he is indifferent to her, she totally becomes restless until she finds de reason...  

Whenever R is at his charming best saying things like kiss kardoonga or utha ke le jaoonga for a fleeting moment's indiscretion you can actually see a gleam of what if it happens for real, will I be ok with it , will all be well in dat world in her eyes and realty strikes in and she is back to aise Kaise you ll do, R off late being jo badal garajta hai barasta nahi totally plays along with her since he wants her to come by her own accord which is right but it comes across as lack of sensitivity and ignorance because of his unawareness of why she is de way she is and monotonous rigmarole of come back to me janmo kasmo ka pyaar... Which even Tanuja pointed out today to Myra her lack of trust and insecurity of what if he does de same to my child , which she feels with Ak and sees a secure future for her and her daughter with him, in a way it agonises her more cuz she wants it to be R. undercurrent is she is disappointed that he couldn't do anything what it takes to bridge the gap that's where the misgiving and apprehension stems from...

But In her deep consciousness she jus wants him to say nothing transpired things are not whAt you saw or think except for Tanya things are just de same how and where u left and sweep her off her feet that's why she is giving him this long rope along with de ultimatum of marriage to finally get rid of any left guilty conscience before marrying Ak... 

Which leads to de question how will she leave Ak even if she comes to know the truth, being a girl of Waada and principles she promised him outright that no way she is gonna leave him... unless Ak leaves her by himself like Kkhh climax she wouldn't leave him Halfway through so it has be to be R but she wouldn't readily marry him even if kidnapped like Pawan track because dey are destined to , so it would take more than that for R to convince Tanuja cuz she feels grateful and indebted to Ak and wouldn't want to hurt him...

I may be the select few who actually thinks Ak deserves better, Recently she has been totally toying with ak wrt to R and taking him for granted (which is unlike Tanuja again) and realises it too but she evades it by answering herself dat anyway am gonna marry him and its jus for few days... But poor chap is gonna be at the receiving end of the stick anyhow... 

His only selfish act was to convince Tanuja ambiguously for marriage for his selfless love for her and Natz... He ain't conniving like sukdi, he didn't love Natz or accepted her as daughter jus to stick around wid Tanuja . whatever he did was whole heartedly, love happened much later very organically, he didn't love Tanuja knowing she is married,  he gave her so many chances to go back to R in spite of his love for her, he never took undue physical advantage even just to show off, he Never forced her for marriage too jus gave it as a choice to win custody it was Tanuja who persisted in marrying him... R may not agree out rightly but even he subconsciously trusts ak with his wife and daughter... Of all things what may break him is not Tanuja s love but Natz abandoning but as they say blood is thicker than water...   

Am no way saying he is mahaan he ain't one but he is no sukdi either I actually feel bad for the chap when ppl compare him wid sukdi he is one character along wid Manpreet who has shades to his character sketch and he has every right to turn negative wen Natz and Tanuja leave his side am all up for it bring it on...

It's high time they unite tanshi and make Ak a suave negative one so that he can play all mind games with them and Natz and how they battle it out together will make a good drama and even ring in good trps too instead of repeating de disgusting sukdi track all over Again... But if they are gonna repeat things all over again and unite them only in the final episode I may as well hang in the boots it's not worth it...

About yesterday's episode, I may be an outcast here but yesterday's episode was not in good taste yes it was fun seeing Tanuja jealous and all but on broader perspective it was ok till de monologue of y she was feeling jealous but whatever transpired  after that was totally out of character , all this was fine in preleap but now there are other ways to show her disgust or jealousy it can be foxily sly uff uff mirchi ways, matured and woman of substance type where in you feel devilishly happy at de poetic justice alternate being confrontation jus pull his collar and ask how dare you play Casanova wid me but no that would solve the mu na *smh* , cv's had to resort to dragging and in de name of it why would cv's make a woman with such self respect, a mother who is betrothed and ready for marriage for de sake of her daughter be involved in such petty acts of curiosity , yes jealousy is not rational it's just instinctive but how people react to it totally changes with time... Another callous dialogue being I don't do this with him or her or I don't  go into Ak's bathroom what are they teenagers playing jealousy jealousy  in de house... They kinda made up for it towards de end when she was like what nonsense am I doing, I hope they set it right in forthcoming episodes... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent excellent post it is. Thanks a lot for this. I largely agree with your points, however I've some reservations too. 
  1. With what has been shown so far, I think AK has already shown some strong grey areas. He, so far, has successfully convinced Tanuja that he is marrying her  only for the sake of Natasha, which is only a half truth as he has developed a very strong feeling for her but hasn't revealed her yet. Now, his reaction is such that he fears more about losing Tanuja than Natasha.
  2. Tanuja hasn't yet revealed Natasha about Rishi. This is totally unfair. She has gone one step ahead and has threatened to keep Natasha away from Rishi. 
Already exhausted of requesting CVs for uniting TanShi, however bearing all the craps for the sake of KraSsha.
Zehra110847 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think cvs should change name of serial from kasam tere piyar ki to Mamta maa ki..😕..bcz there is no ssign of etrenal love only mamta mamta..Edited by Zehra110847 - 6 years ago
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would say the new director is at fault here (his earlier show had better love story or say connection between lead characters & scenes ). At times the director throws some romantic scenes from preleap but they are major fail because they look forced atleast i feel so. 
During midleap Rishi acted dumb who wanted to hear those 3 magical words verbally but that director had atleast shown some (not many) heartwarming scenes & dialogues of Rishi where his passion was felt but now Rishi's love looks artificial with no depth in it!

The way Abhishek made Tanuja smile yday was way better than our jumping jack Rishi babu giving flowers. Kahan hai woh junooniyat Rishi jo humare dilo ko chhuyein? 
Even normal lovestory or saas bahu soaps have better pairs than Rishi Tanuja. 

Sincerely,
A disappointed Rishi fan.😔
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zehra110847

I think cvs should change name of serial from kasam tere piyar ki to Mamta maa ki..😕..bcz there is no ssign of etrenal love only mamta mamta..

totally agree with you dear..."maamta maa ki" name will suit this story...😉😆
__VJ__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Excellent excellent post it is. Thanks a lot for this. I largely agree with your points, however I've some reservations too. 

1. With what has been shown so far, I think AK has already shown some strong grey areas. He, so far, has successfully convinced Tanuja that he is marrying her  only for the sake of Natasha, which is only a half truth as he has developed a very strong feeling for her but hasn't revealed her yet. Now, his reaction is such that he fears more about losing Tanuja than Natasha.
  2. Tanuja hasn't yet revealed Natasha about Rishi. This is totally unfair. She has gone one step ahead and has threatened to keep Natasha away from Rishi. 
Already exhausted of requesting CVs for uniting TanShi, however bearing all the craps for the sake of KraSsha.

Thanx for taking time out to reply sun ðŸ˜Š

I don't deny his shades of grey off late... All of a sudden out of nowhere his Rug is being pulled out of the cocoon family life he built so it was the defence mechanism and selfishness kicking in rather than deceit... Cuz he knows Tanuja would be where Natz would be and vice versa... Let's see where the cv's take him from here even today he was totally played between these two... So If it indeed turns out to be psychotic love for Tanuja even better, let these idiots face the music of repercussion of throwing in the towel so easily by trusting others than each other, and They are about to make the same mistake all over again, that would be their moral of the story...

I second you on that, she has every right on Natz to decide for her but Natz has every right to know about her dad too, but till now strangely the cv's haven't show her character to even have a slightest notion of revelation except for the glimpses of her happiness watching father daughter moments here and there... Still remember that scene where R lets her go after seeing them as a family and they went away to London, she jus brushed him in her thoughts as someone who would always be special which was totally jarring... 

In her defence all I can reason out is, apart from the insecurity of being engulfed in fear of past repeating to her child.., Driving factor here is Her possessiveness for Natz and fear Of abandonment overpowering her grey matter because all she is left with is Natz and her world revolves only around and for the sake of Natz... Between her and Ak it's a no contest for she knows Natz would choose her but between her and R, is where fear creeps in. that car scene where Natz very innocently manaoes  and reassures Tanuja not to get jealous of R since he is jus his best friend, though it was in a lighter vein, it was a profound scene... 

@ bold, I totally pity them along with us, certain scenes you can actually feel they look bored yet they totally carry it on their shoulders... Except for de paycheque ( I ve heard Balaji pays their actors handsomely) I don't think there is much to it for them too...

__VJ__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonDesir

I would say the new director is at fault here (his earlier show had better love story or say connection between lead characters & scenes ). At times the director throws some romantic scenes from preleap but they are major fail because they look forced atleast i feel so. 

During midleap Rishi acted dumb who wanted to hear those 3 magical words verbally but that director had atleast shown some (not many) heartwarming scenes & dialogues of Rishi where his passion was felt but now Rishi's love looks artificial with no depth in it!

The way Abhishek made Tanuja smile yday was way better than our jumping jack Rishi babu giving flowers. Kahan hai woh junooniyat Rishi jo humare dilo ko chhuyein? 
Even normal lovestory or saas bahu soaps have better pairs than Rishi Tanuja. 

Sincerely,
A disappointed Rishi fan.😔

Thanx for taking time out to reply. ðŸ˜Š

This ! Couldn't agree more. at times fandom is left like Tanuja all they want is none but R to do the rightful and needful but..., so much wasted potential with regards to his characterisation... *sigh*

Edited by __VJ__ - 6 years ago