bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I personally think that the actor roped in to play Rehan is not doing justice to Behlol's character. Rehan gives very cry baby kind of expressions, like a young boy who doesnt know what is happening, i dont know why even though bhelol was impulsive i never thought him of childish and kiddo but with rehan i feel like he needs to grow up alot on the other side ahana seems much more mature than bihtar did. the idea of ahana falling for rehan is not as acceptable to my mind as bihtar falling to behlol was. 
secondly i feel alot of people in the forum are saying they want ahana and anant to end together despite the rehan ahana fiasco. if the makers of this show will do justice to ishq-memnu then this is a very bad idea because behlol and bihtar love made every viewer feel guilty but everyone shipped them lowkey because they were so in love that the audiences even fell in love with them . 

lets see how the story turns out but i feel eventhough they kept the story line same, they couldnt hold the essence of the characters in similar manner. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen Turkish version but I think they are stalling rehaans growth intentionally while Shana is shown mature for Anant to like her
Rehaans I think with grow when he truly realizes his feelings for Shana while Shana will loose some of her maturity when she falls for rehaans

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
his character still a longg way to go...
too early to predict...