Her Insecurities(Part 2|Pg 12|Jan 11; Teaser|Pg 18|Jan 17)

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi! I m back again guys with a new story. It was in my mind from a long time. I wanted to share it with guys but pehele likna nahi aatatha and later had ongoing ones.
As my one short story; It's all my fault is gonna finish soon(maybe 2/3 shots are remaining) so will start it soon if got good response.

Love you all;
Gia
Edited by Gigli - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigli thumbnail
Prolouge

Raman looked at his wife who was serving his babygirl. Both looked so happy together but was he haapy? The answer will be no.

Agar kisike 3 mahine pehele pucha hota to he would say; yes. He had his cute Ruhi; a awesome family; a very good business and a cute madrasaan to fight with and forgot his all tension then. And he definitly was happy.

Agar kisine usse 2 mahine aage pucha hota then he would say yes. Why wont he! He was just married that time. He got Ruhi's custody back; his family was happy; he got a cute; naughty and all understanding madrasaan wife.

Agar kisine usse 1 mahine pehele bhi pucha hota then also he would say yes. Why? Because his life was awesome. He got best bussiness man award; his bonding with his daughter turned so beautiful and very strong and the best was he found a new side of him. A naughty; humorous; little sarcastic not rude and a very loving side of himself. All beacause his wife. He loved their cute cute nok jhoks; their unconfessed affection and love for each other; and many more.

But he isnt happy now. Its been two days since he got back from his 1 week tour. 2 days since his wife is not responding him like before. 2 days since his one-liners became one-liners only as she didnt reply. 2 days since he is trying to know whats wrong. 2 days since he didnt got his wife to whom he was married. And 2 days since he wasnt happy at all; HE WASN'T HAPPY AT ALL.

"Thank you; Ishima. Ye idli bohot tasty hai" Ruhi said relising the south indian tastes. Ishita hugged her as she got the praises. And Mr and Mrs Bhalla smiled looking at them and moved out to join senior people at park. Raman smiled looking at them. This is what happening from 2 days. She is good with everyone other than him. He thought to try his luck.
"Mujhe bhi breakfast de; madrasan." he looked at idli and said making a face "Aaj ye south-indian bhi khalenge. Though my stomach will hurt; mei khalunga." like always he commented on her cooking skills hoping she would retort like other days but what he got was two parathas.
"Wo aapke liye." she said not looking on his eyes.
"Iss mei kya shabar masala dala hai?" he teased with that sly smirk.
"Nahi. Meine nahi banaya. Mummyji ne banaya hai. Bikul wese jaise aapko pasand hai." she said and moved towards Ruhi. And settled to have her breakfast.
He tored the paratha and tried to eat it. But he couldnt as a lump formed in his throat and his eyes burned.
"Tum Ruhi ko chod dena. Mujhe kuch kaam hai. Chalta hu." he said moving out of the house after putting his googles on so that his red eyes will be hiden.
He waited for sometime but he only heard some jingling sound making him think that she nodded and a soft bye papa from his sweet baby and rushed out.

"Kya hogaya hai; tumhe? Kyu kar rahi ho yesa? Tumhe tho pata hai na I love idli so much? Mei south-indian spicies nahi kha sakta but I love that soft idli made by you. Kya hogaya hai tumhe? Agar koi galti hogaya hai tho batao na mei maafi maag lunga. Agar koi parisani hai tho batao na hum milke thik karenge. But pls fight back with me. Be like you used to; make us like we used to. Pls Ishita." he said carressing the pic on his wallpaper. Though Ruhi has changed the wallpaper; he never found himself to change it. And he drove to his office thinking to talk to her at night.

"Tu kuch nahi kar sakti hai; Ishita. Tu kisiko kush nahi kar sakti. You are a b***** barren and a bad omen." she heard the voce playing in her mind and start throwing water on her face. "Tu kabhi ma nahi ban sakti nahi kisiki biwi." it still continued. She cried asking what her fault is to murugan looking at her own face in the mirror.
"Ishima; jaldi aaiye. Late ho raha hai." she heard Ruhi calling her out of the bathroom.
"Aai Ruhi" she shouted and moved out of the bathroom wiping her face. And she moved out of her house taking Ruhi along to drop her at school.
Well this much for now. Will be waiting for your response. Need good response for next part. But need little time to start it as have some ongoing work. You all can check my other works till then if you like.

Buddy me for pms. Scroll down for index.

Love you all;
Gia

Gigli thumbnail
INDEX
Prolouge :- above

Part 1
Part 2
MY INDEX :- GIAS GALLERY
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prologue enjoyed reading
Update soon
Eagerly waiting
Plsss
Will be waiting for update continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo for new story .
Lovely prologue.
Ishra are married .
Raman POV was nice but ishita POV was big confusing ..
She is infertile from beginning or come to know in these days .
Update next soon 
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting prolong
Update soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a interesting prologue
poor ishu she is sad and Raman is sad becoz she isn't talking to him properly
continue soon plz
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new story di.
Interesting prologue di.
Poor raman. Feeling bad for him.
He is sad because ishu is not talking to him properly.
Is shagun tell ishu those words? Because of her words ishu is sad.
Thanx for the pm
Eagerly waiting for an early updt
Plz updt soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue
Update soon
Thnx for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail