CN episode discussion thread epi 20

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
  The episode starts with padmanand saying attack. The battle starts. Chandra and his army charge towards the enemy. Chandra comes and soldiers goes behind him. Padmanand says attack him. Chandra fights with them and kills soldiers. Chandra says he will not leave them and just wait and watch.Dhananand goes and says come and fight with me, gautami says why he is going and he was already once defeated by Chandra. Chandra throws Dhananand from his horse and says I fight with equality and he gets down from his horse and attacks Dhananand. He is wounded severely. Gautami and nandini are shocked, padmanand says protect my son and take him to the medic and nothing should happen to him. The soldiers go and Chandra kills them easily.Dhananand is taken back. Chanakya there says that this war looks very easy and in front of the Magadha army Chandra is easily defeating them and this should not happen. The other saint says that he will win, chanakya says no it's a tactic and as Chandra goes ahead he will be attacked from behind and we should alert him.
There nandini says I should do something and Chandra is coming in too fast. She goes and summons the women army and tells them its time they show what women are and go and attack them. The women army goes. Nandini comes back and smiles. The women army goes and attacks chandras army. A soldier tells Chandra that should they attack the women and they have covered us. Chandra thinks how can I tell my soldiers to kill so many women at once? He then thinks what chanakya had told him that at the battlefield everyone is equal. Chandra tells them to attack. Padmanand tells his other sons to attack Chandra, they attack but are injured and fall down. Padmanand goes himself and Chandra attacks him. As they fight, Chandra attacks and padmanand falls down, there nandini gautami and padmanands wife Avantika get shocked. By then soldiers come and hold Chandra. From other side Malayketu comes with his army, chanakya is shocked and takes the red flag to tell Chandra, Chandra sees the flag. Chandra is fighting, chanakya comes and tells him that we have to go as Malayketu has come with his army. Chandra says no I cant leave the battlefield like this. Chanakya says please listen and we will die here if we fight for more time, Chandra says no and I cant leave the battlefield and says I am your student and I know what you taught me. Chanakya tells even Malayketu was my student and he wont listen and we will return with a more better plan and if we go then we live. Chandra and his army retreat. Malayketu comes and says yes we win and those cowards ran away. Padmanand rejoices and everyone say padmanand long live. Nandini Avantika and gautami are happy.
At the palace, padmanand enters the court and everyone cheers for him. Then padmanand says today we won as Malayketu helped us and he is the future son in law of Magadha and so I will felicitate him with a gold coin bath. They do the gold coin bath. Nandini Is happy as her father won the battle.
After felicitation, the ceremony is over. Padmanand goes, Avantika comes and tells him that I want to tell you that a simple guy who came yesterday had become so tough on your army and he could have killed your sons easily. Padmanand says are you doubting me and my army? Avantika says I am saying a normal guy attacked your army and you won only because of Malayketu or today Chandra would have a gold coin bath and I want to say that you make changes in your army and make them better or another day like this will come. Padmanand says don't say that and once the marriage of Nandini get complete, I will kill you and you are only alive because of nandini. Nandini comes, padmanand acts like hugging Avantika.
Outside the palace, padmanand comes and tells the people of Magadha that today they won because of Malayketu and nandini as she taught his army some nice tactics. Padmanand tells that 6 days from now I will take a time from panditjis suggestion and nandini and Malayketu will marry. The people cheer.
After the ceremony, a woman enters padmanands room, a soldier says this is the kings room and you cant go in, another soldier allows her and she goes. The 1st soldier says why did you allow her? Other says do you even know who she is?
In the room, padmanand comes and sits, he is shocked to see that woman.

Precap: chanakya tells Chandra that don't let your wounds to get heal, and let them suffer, this pain and suffering will lead you to victory.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey abi🤗
Thank you so much for the update..😳