Posted: 6 years ago
nice teaser
waiting for update
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Humsafar
Part. 8.

P. Maan what are you doing here also you should be in your room, Geet will be waiting for you (Maan give her small smile then said her.

M. Bua I got important call so I was attending but now I am going (saying this he went to his room but when he come in front of his room he closed his eyes and taking deep breath he enter in the room but he was surprised to see the room decorated. 

As he locked the door Geet start sweating also she was felling nervous. Maan went and sit in-front of Geet remove her veil also he say that she is looking beautiful, he made her look him and she slowly look at him also it was first time they were seeing each other but then Maan said her) 

M. Geet it's late we should rest also you should go get change (listening to him Geet give him small smile also she was relaxed and then she slowly said him.

G. Jii (Maan give her space and she stand, then took her clothes and went to change but there she was happy that Maan give her time, then after getting change she came out where she saw Maan was sleeping and she went and sleep on other side.

When Geet went to wr Maan changed his clothes in his room and slept also dim the lights for her, but he come out was in thought but he someone sit on other side of bed and he remain like this so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable and not only Maan but also Geet was in her thought as Maan was thinking about Prem and new relationship also Geet was thinking about this relationship also above Pari and Prem and in her heart she was scared will she able to fulfill her every duties.Related image

Next morning Maan woke up but first thing he saw his wife {Geet} face who was sleeping like a baby but then his eyes fell on her hand which was on his hand and then slowly took his hand from her then went to get fresh after getting fresh he went to gym. After half hour Geet woke up saw up, she sit up immediately when she remember where she is then look at the side where no one there and when she didn't hear a voice from wr she hurriedly took her clothes and went to fresh.

After getting fresh, she had little make up then she went down but she first went to Armaan and Ridhima room where Pari was but what she saw her mouth shape become 0 shape also she can't stop her laugh as Prem was pulling Armaan hairs and Ridhima who had coming to her room she also saw and start laughing but they start laughing when they Armaan who said them.

Ar. Ridhima Geet if your laughing session are finish then please help me (but when Prem saw Geet he left Armaan and run toward her and hug her, she also hug him but then she ask him.

G. Prem baby why you did this (Prem hug her tightly and said her.

P. Because buddy was not letting me play with Pari so I did this (but then Ridhima said.

R. Then he deserve this (Armaan make small face listening to this but then Geet held Prem and took him toward Armaan and said to Prem.

G. But Prem baby buddy is your chachu also he is elder from you so it's bad that you pull his hairs so just say sorry to chachu you are mama good boy (Prem give her big smile and said to her.

P. Yes mama I am good boy (then turn turning toward Armaan he said) sorry buddy but Pari is my sister okk (all smile at his possessiveness. Then Armaan went to get fresh and Geet went toward Pari who was sleeping peacefully, she kiss on her forehead but Prem said her) mama don't do Pari sleep will get disturb (Geet smile at him and said him.

G. Okk till then your Pari is sleeping mama will make you ready (Prem nodded his head but they don't know all this was seen by Maan as he was going to room but when he hear Geet and Ridhima loud laugh, he went there saw what was happening but what he saw he was happy seeing how Geet was making Prem understand also he is happy for Prem and he know his decision was not wrong marrying her. 

He went to their room but before he go there he got an official call which he attend it and after finishing the call when he enter in his room there he kept his mobile but then he hear a laughing voice where he went and saw Geet was giving bath to Prem while playing with him also caring that he doesn't mess with her clothes, after finishing the bath Geet cover him towel and pick Prem in her arms but when turn and saw Maan was looking at them, seeing this she lower her eyes but Prem said.
geet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary edits gifs ghsp|tumblr ghsp.tumblr.com

P. Dada see mama help me to take bath (Maan smile at him then said him) 

M. That's good also you be good boy also didn't disturb mama (Geet look at him after listening to this but she smile when Prem said.

P. Yes dad (then said to Geet) mumma dhundi {feeling cold} (Geet took him inside and start to make him get ready then she went down where she make Pari ready then she give her to Prena who ask her to give her and Prem also sit with Pari and start to play with ball where she laugh and he also smile. As she left the wr Maan went to get fresh, after getting ready he went down where he saw Prem was playing with Pari, he smile at him, he pick up Pari from Prena and smile at Pari also held Prem.

Friends give feedback 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago