Such a great show!

starasdf thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Half Marriage is such a great show! Its like Prof. X put in all the right ingredients and made a great show. 😆
The two leads look so good together and do the character complete justice. They have amazing chemistry, its always such a treat to watch them.

I'm surprised the show is not more popular here, on IF.

Star

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badluck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love this show. I hope this forum becomes active.
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love this show too 😛
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh thank God ppl r actually watching this show!! I thought I was the lone crusader!! 😆

This show is really sweet and the leads are adorable! They hv very cute chemistry b/w them... N even though saas bahu drama is there, it is very subtle and more realistic... Just mamiji is typical serial comic vamp types, but otherwise it quite nice on the whole... 😳
Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's my favourite show! ❤️
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have really been enjoying this show too!👍🏼
Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's the best on andtv right now first it has no saas bahu nonsense and the costars are friends in real life which makes their chemistry amazing and real. It also shows how people who are rich and in power use innocent people to get more fame which is very common in the world now. 
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I for once lost interests in the shows that I used to see but this show I tell is complete fun and very much pleasing to see that there are great creators left. The timing, dialogues and chemistry of cast makes us feel so much on edge of my seat. I 28sh the best to this serial and entire cast and just hope that due to being shown in a new channel it doesn't lose its valuability. I salute the lead casts for their great performances and wish that more great episodes to come. Please andtv promote this show...more...it's a marvellous show...love both CHANDINI and ARJUN...love you lots guys...all the best in future...