Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
heartwrenching part
geet deeply hurt by maan behaviourflashback part show maans pain
update next part soon
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update, nicely portrayed the turmoil of every character and they are all right in their places. In past I think geet took decision in haste killed her self and now Maan when he is getting a chance rectify his mistake is being ignorant. Waiting to see maan and Brij faceoff
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Pehle yeh batao who jumped??? Mishti???😕 Mishti geet he hai na ya phir koi aur ?But geet to kehti hai they are already married one night he sahi huyi to hai 😳 ...aur woh maan se pyar bhi karti hai and maan ka kehna hai they only look same to same...bohat confuse kar diya re baba . Geet ne kya mistake ki thi past mein joh ab maan present mein kar raha hai ?
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Maan thrown geet  of the house
geet hurt with maan behaviour
geet dad come and take with him
Past maan love misty she suicide
Seeing geet crying geet mom worried for her
waiting for next update

vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoying the ride . So appears Maan and Mishty / Geet are victims of a misunderstanding. It was very well written !!!
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Superb update

Sorry for late reply

Both confess their love to each other but when Maan realized what he is doing he throw Geet out of his house

So Maan mishty comit suicide because she listen something

I think she must have left her family for Maan and then she must have heard that Maan does not love her or was playing with her

I know which must be not true

She should have listen to Maan also, Never judge a book by its cover

Was her love so shallow that she committed suicide, she should have slap Maan was doing that

So Maan mishty is Geet that's why he is alone, somewhere he knows that Geet is his mishty but he doesn't want to accept it

On the other hand Geet is also not in good condition, she is saying that don't do the same mistake
It means of not trusting their love

Does brij know Maan is still my question
Was Geet and brij related in previous birth also
When brij will come to know about Maan, I am sure he will not accept it
When Geet will not go to college why will be Maan reaction
Will he miss her
Will again Geet meet Maan

There are lot of questions and for that you have to update soon

Pls update soon
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Holi dearie:):):) What a fabulous update:):):) I got so lost in Maaneet's emotions...The pain and agony that both of them are going through...Was  Mishty Geet? And why is Maan saying that Geet only has Mishty's face? He doesn't believe that Geet is his Mishty and that she survived that jump? That she was looking for him all these years and finally found him? What happened that made Mishty want to take her own life? What mistake did Maan do to her? I really can't bear to see both of them in such pain...I wonder what will happen when Brij confronts Maan the professor...Can Geet open up to her parents? Can they prove to Maan that Geet is his Mishty? Dearie I am too too curious that's why so many many questions:):):) LOLOLOL:):):)
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Part 8

Nice one...

So, Geet/His mishty is alive and maan thinks she is dead...

Brij was so close to beat Maan but uh!!! Maya ko bhi abhi call karna tha... ðŸ˜¡

waiting for more...

Thanks for pm sweets
taahir004 thumbnail
Maan is engulfed by Geet's warmth and when she confesses her love he too confesses but it seems
he had said his love for someone else the person that he called Misti , he claims that Geet only has her face but it seems Geet truly loves Maan it almost seems like as if she is the one that Maan had loved before his Misti died .
Maan get furious at Geet was simply wrong now she seems broken and her parents are very much worried about her  
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hum late hoye update hi remove hogye hey babaji q
I want to read