CN episode discussion thread epi 19

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
 Nandini says to Avantika that even after knowing that I love my practising how can you accept their conditions, I don't care about Malayketu and parvatak but how can you all accept it, I know Malayketu did this to show me down because I hurt his ego and defeated him this morning,Avantika says this is because he is a men, things you expect from your father don't expect them from your husband and the earliest you learn this truth the better it will be and Avantika leaves and Nandini starts crying.

Chandra feels rain drop and says its said when it rains odd it's a sign of someone in pain and injustice and who else it could be other than me.

Bharat ma - magad soldiers were still behind Chanakya and Chandra, so they decided to disguise.

Chandra and Chanakya hear a mother talk to her son as he puts his hand in middle of hot food and says are you fool like Chanakya and Chandragupta,you should start eating from side.Her son asked who is Chanakya.The mother says he is a fool who directly attacked on Magadh and get defeated.If he would have first attack on outerside, his army strength would have more strength and he wouldn't get defeated,if he would have done this then Malayketu wouldn't attack from behind,Chandra says she is right,Chanakya says yes she is right, now we will attack magad after finishing its support, times will change and we will attack with new plan and with this new plan the future will be ours.

Nandini thinks what now my future will be. Chanakya and Chandra find the support system of magad and decide to wait for proper chance and now to include magads enemies into their team,Chandra says this time it will be our victory I promise. Chanakya shares important information with the Kings who are magad enemies and they decide to join hands with Chandra, Chanakya says now we will attack the supporter of magad first.

War beings with Chandra army against magad supporting Kings and Chandra wins every neighbourhood of magad slowly, with his war strategy and his tactics.

Bharat ma - on one hand Chandras fate was shining but nandinis fate was in someone else's hand.

Nandini in garden and reading books.Malayketu sees her and says soon I will screw her in my feet, and it will be fun,and no one can stop me from getting close to her,Nandini about yo fall,malayketu holds her,Nandini pushes him,all her friends leave,Malayketu says won't you thank me,Nandini says you are the reason I was to fall,Malayketu says how about showing me the castle,nandini says this is my study time I will ask some servants to do so, Malayketu gets angry and says so you don't have time for me and throws her book and says from today you won't read any books as parvatak ladies don't involve in such activities and just be busy in entertaining me I hope u get my point and leaves.

Nandini tells about it to Avantika and sees its Sunanda in her room, Sunanda says he did right thing, it's your duty to serve him, stop expecting your freedom after your marriage, every women has to go through it, get it,Avantika walks in and says Sunanda how dare you talk to my daughter like this,Sunanda says dint you forget who I am I'm the first queen and more important, Nandini says enough we respect you here that doesn't mean you talk to my mother in this tone and now father will take the necessary decision against you elder mother.

Helena congratulates her father for his announcement as King in death of Sikander,Helena informs about Chandra as dushant and his magad attacks and says now it's our turn to attack and take over magad,Selucus says no we will not attack now,Helena gets upset and says now only Chandra will help me.

Nandini complains padmanand about Malayketu and Sunanda and says this is not fare and no one has right to take my decisions other than you and mother, Sunanda walks in and says I have all rights to take decision of your as i am your elder mother.padmanand says enough there's no more important than me to Nandini so dare you, Sunanda says I'm doing it for her good she will face hardships later if we don't stop her now,padmanand stops and says she is right Nandini listen to what Sunanda says, Nandini gets shocked and runs away. Padmanand in anger pushes Sunanda and says all because of you my daughter is in pain,Sunanda says you can do nothing to me you know that, if you kill me how will you know the secrete and so stop frightening me because this won't work.

Helena hides and goes to see Chandra, Chandra asks it's so late why are you here, Helena says it's important, Sikander is no more and now my father is King but our army is divided and he is left with few soldiers and now you have to attack us, because my father will never fight for me but I want magad and only you can help me,Chandra says I have lost once, Helena says I know because you understand yourself as defeated,confidence is biggest thing than win and loss.I believe you will win over Magadh with this confidence.your only weakness was your army was too small than Magadh.I come here to fill this weakness.After you defeating my father,his whole army will be yours.And I think I should go now. Chanakya sees them and hides behind tree.Helena says I will have to take revenge on Malayketu Nandini and you on Nand.Our way goes through Magadh,hope you understand my point and she leaves.

Precap: Chanakya says Chandra that our aim isn't Yavan,our aim is Magadh.Listen my wards, get marry with Helena and Yavan army will be your forever,then we can win over Magadh.Tell me will you give this sacrifice !!
Nandini sees Malayketu assaulting a maid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Abi is this episode 19 ?  Hotstar shows something else (other episode )which  in fact  is continuation of episode 18 which you posted yesterday
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Posting pictures of episode 19

N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail