ArSh SS: Happy Birthday

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Note: This story is a Birthday Gift for Shilpa Anand aka Ohanna Shivanad and also my first story on IF, huh.
Well try to ignor my grammar errors and spelling mistakes if I done in writting.
ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING if the story similar with any member of IF then I am so sorry. I am not regular user and read, here.
PART ONE

In The Restaurant

"Com'on Armaan it's a simple matter and you are definitely stressing out" said Armaan's best friend Rahul.

"No, it's not a simple matter, in fact it's... it's... Shilpa's first birthday" Armaan replied while glaring at him.

"Wait, First birthday?" Rahul asked while looking at him as if he is a alien.

Rahul continued "Care to explain what do you mean by first birthday, Huh?"

"Well! It would be her first birthday
after our wedding" Rahul
rolled his eyes
dramatically on Armaan's answer.

"Now, Let's back to the point" said Rahul.

"Yeah. Umm.. Actually I want to make this birthday special to
her but don't
know what to
do" replied Armaan with frown.

"So, you want it
to be special to
her" Rahul asked.

Armaan nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Heir a hotel or party club then" Rahul Advised.

"Hotel or club? Nooo way man." Armaan's eyes popped out.
"May be in some calm and peaceful place and I'm sure Shilpa definitely will like it. What do you think?" He added.

"Why don't you celebrate birthday party in your house? I mean, house is that kindly of place you are looking for." Rahul suggested with an assuring smile.

Armaan smiled
in return and added "You are right, Rahul. But Decorations?"

"Well you can decorate your house with balloons, colourful lights and ribbons"

No hell way, Armaan going to do that.

"Are you gone crazy. Everyone would laugh at me. For god sake my wife is turning
23, not 3 years." Armaan cried out as if he is a baby.

"That's right she
is turning 23 years, Armaan. but till now I guess she never celebrated her birthday with her family like every child does" said Rahul.

"But..." His
brain froze and He
didn't even
complete the
sentence.

"I know this may
sound wierd, but
as she lived in a
child orphanage,
she might definitely have
missed the birthday celebration and
that too the absence of the
family makes feel too bad, Armaan. Just think about it. She will definitely like the birthday party in the house" Rahul continued while looking at Armaan.

Armaan Passed a sad smile and answered "Hmm it makes sense, now. I love her more than my life. I am ready to do anything to make her happy."

Armaan Malik is a business tycoon. One years ago, Armaan Shilpa get married with each other. Before this marriage, he was cruel and arrogant not to mention a heartbroken person, who was madly in love with a girl, her name was Maya Malhotra. She left him for another man and leaving him heartbroken.

Shilpa Malik is a sweet, innocent, beautiful woman and caring wife as well. His marriage with her was just for public showing. He did his best to torture on his so called wife. But For Shilpa, this marriage was her everything. She was heal on his broken soul. She changed him and his life meaning.

The day She
came into his life as twinkling star, He never thought he would fall for her so hard. Now
he can't imagine his life without her.

Armaan smiled at Rahul and said "I will arrange the birthday party at home only then"

They both had lunch in the restaurant and left on their own way.

Sorry agar bore kardia toEdited by KASHianPiya - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShonaSweetheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start
plz continued
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Heloo Hellloo
Koi Hai Yaha..
Yai SS 1 Update ke baad Ruk Kyu gayi..
I loved The concept..
But Aage Kya.
Are You Going to Post.. ?
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Heloo Hellloo
Koi Hai Yaha..
Yai SS 1 Update ke baad Ruk Kyu gayi..
I loved The concept..
But Aage Kya.
Are You Going to Post.. ?

Sorry I was busy abit. Next part post will be soon. Thanx for reminder me.
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Thanx and I will.
Rimzzz02 thumbnail
PART TWO

Next Day In The Office

"Ahem! Sir, today you have a meeting with Mr. Mehra at 6pm". Armaan came out of his world when he heard his PA Jyoti speaking.

Meeting? Wait! you can't attend it Ammy. You need to think about the birthday party in the evening. Armaan told himself in his mind.

"Cancel the meeting with Mr. Mehra". Said Armaan, tightly.

"But.. But sir the meeting is really important". Jyoti tried to protect.

"I don't care. and one more thing, I want the details and contact number of the best birthday party planner in the entire country before the evening". He replied while glaring at his PA.

"Sure sir" She replied before leaving the office room.

In The Evening

When his PA gave him the details and contact number of the best birthday party planner, he fixed the appointment with them today only. Now he is standing one of best party planner branch.

"Good evening sir, I am Radhika, manager of this branch".

Ah! Being a famous business tycoon, he don't even have to introduce himself but still being a Mr. perfact its his responsibility to greet the opposite person.

"Good evening Ms Radhika, I am Armaan Malik, the ceo of..." he stopped in middel when she giggled and said "I know"

"I did some research, I guess it's birthday of your sister's son. Well I actually tried to google his birthday date too but didn't find it" she said .

Obviously not. Her guess was totally wrong. It was birthday of his wife. But He did not correct her.

Radhika continued "I am sure this must be a surprise birthday party, isn't it?"

"Yeah its supposed to be a surprise birthday party" he answered.

"Oh okay. I thought about the theme of birthday party too. How does heroes like super man, king of the empire sound, Mr. Malik?" she said, nervously.

His wife obviously is a super human and she suits well for super woman but not for superman. Well This is definitely time about clearing the confusion to Ms. Radhika .

"Ahem!" he cleared his throat and said awkwardly "Ms Radhika umm... its.. actually my wife's birthday exactly after 1 weeks"

"Huh??" her eyes popped out. "Umm... Sorry Mr. Malik I thought umm..." she turned red color due to embarrassment.

"Its okay no problem Ms. Radhika, it's actually my wife's birthday and she is turning 23" said armaan with a blush.

"Okay then I need few details" said Radhika while blushing abit.

"Okay" He replied awkwardly.

"Have you thought of any theme for birthday? Because if it's for a child we mostly choose unicorn, princesses, disney princesses, barbie themes. But in this situation I don't know what kind of themes we can choose for 23 years old". She said, frowning.

Armaan cleared his throad before said "My wife do like barbie, disney princesses and teddy bear. But if there are any other interesting themes please let me know I will think about it."

"I guess this is a surprise birthday party, Right?". She looked at him, still blushing.

"Yeah of course" he answered while looking at ground, nervously.

"Then you take mam to some other place from morning till evening and our team will decorate your house and by the time you return we will complete cooking dinner and arrange everything." she told him with a smile.

He smiled in return and replied "Ok, call me in the morning before your team start to our house then I will leave now and inform me about the updates".

When he was about to leave he heard her asking "Sir, umm can we decorate your house with balloons, ribbons, coloured papers, colourful lights?"

"That would be simply awesome. Add as much colour you want". He exclaimed with joy like a baby.

One Day Later In The Office

"Sorry Mr. Malik, I haven't fixed appointment to meet you" said Radhika the manager of party planner.

"It's okay no problem Ms Radhika". Replied Armaan with a warm smile.

She explained few new themes which sounded interesting but still he felt something was missing yet. she said, nervously.

"Is everything okay Mr. Malik? Apko idea pasad nahi aya? Then I will change..." She asked, nervously but stopped in middel when Armaan interrupted "I did like the new themes and previous ones too but to be honest I am still nervous and I don't know why it's just I still feel something is missing yet".

She laughed at him and said "I guess you want everything perfact in the birthday party. I have an advise organise the party by yourself. May be you will find satisfaction if you organise the birthday party on your own".

"Thanks Radhika. I will think about it" he replied with a grateful smile.

Once she left, he started thinking about her advise. May be she was right. he will find satisfaction if he organise the birthday party on his own. But he never organised one and who is going to help him now?
*************Edited by KASHianPiya - 6 years ago
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Thank you 😊
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_dmg_arsh

Intriguing start! Superb

Can you pm?

I would be gald to pm you but I don't have proper knowledge about IF but still I will try and thank you
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

I will update soon