Posted:
Hey guys this is Madhu! I'm a huge follower of BigBoss. Was initially on IF during IPKKND times but somehow lost that ID. Used to be an ardent follower of IPKKND EHMMBH and few other shows!
I don't personally support anyone for now but would like to see Vikas Shilpa Hina and Hiten in Top 4. Coming to the actual post, I am amazed at the levels of hypocrisy shown by Hina Khan. She plans and plots with Luv and Pri but has issues with Vikas and Hiten. All the while she was yelling, she had Luv right beside her not willing to go in , and she blames Hiten for playing for his friend. As many people have mentioned, Hiten said he would give his 100%, well even Luv said he had no issues in Vikas being the captain.
I do feel sorry for Hina at times, especially when she is targeted by all, but such antics can make her lose neutrals support who support many people rather than one, like me!
I don't personally support anyone for now but would like to see Vikas Shilpa Hina and Hiten in Top 4. Coming to the actual post, I am amazed at the levels of hypocrisy shown by Hina Khan. She plans and plots with Luv and Pri but has issues with Vikas and Hiten. All the while she was yelling, she had Luv right beside her not willing to go in , and she blames Hiten for playing for his friend. As many people have mentioned, Hiten said he would give his 100%, well even Luv said he had no issues in Vikas being the captain.
I do feel sorry for Hina at times, especially when she is targeted by all, but such antics can make her lose neutrals support who support many people rather than one, like me!