Aamir Dalvi enters AD as Teja's lover

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/aamir-dalvi-enter-zee-tvs-aisi-deewangi-dekhi-nahi-kahi/2017/12/05

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let's hope that Teja's love for Prem is stronger than the temptation of another man!  You know that Prem's obsessive love for her will go through the roof!
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuzanneH

Let's hope that Teja's love for Prem is stronger than the temptation of another man!  You know that Prem's obsessive love for her will go through the roof!

After looking at tejasvini's character so far , I could say that she would never fall for another guy. But when it comes to her love for prem, I don't see the same fire and passion in her love like I see in prem's love for her. I don't doubt that she loves prem but it is not as intense as prem's love. Considering her relationship with prem started based on a lie and misunderstanding from tejasvini's side, I understand why I don't see intensity in her love yet but hopefully that changes with this new guy's entry coz he is definitely going to shake things up for PreJa and considering he is going to fall for tejasvini, it will probably test prem's trust (his love for tejasvini does not need to be tested. It is already over the roof) and test tejasvini's depth of love for prem.