Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

you dont know about adhoori aurat? :O it was a well known drama at its time it had fq and aiza khan :D

aiza khan was in it😲
wow i seriously didnt know about it 
what was adhoora in her?πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Breast cancer and she had them removed . They consider that adhura and make a show out of it is beyond me.  Make matter worst the husband was having sex with maid in kitchen that was not highlighted but breast cancer which was not girls fault was high light of the show as her adhurapan. Pathetic concept but I liked last few episodes where father - Daugher interect. At the same time scary how naive we raise our children. 
Casting was good aiza and FQ. Both looked good and their daughter was one of the twin sisters. 
Edited by cimba - 6 years ago
cimba thumbnail
I watch drama to avoid my own life drama ... no phone calls,unnecessary involvement or thinking in real life situations. So as crappy as they r it's ok. Time kill better than me being the lead in anything in family. I like my peaceful existence now. can't get in to intellectual  or spiritual  things so tv drams are enough to occupy myself.  these names are pretty much detterant in not wanting to watch such shows. "Tum Kaisi aurat ho. " main ma banna nahi chahti, " ( just make a science / genetics lesson instead of backwash show)   We need some names such lafanga mard, pakau insan, galepadu launa,  bikau saas. Lol
Enough of bashing on woman 
Edited by cimba - 6 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yeah, it was pretty sick ater her breasts got removed he slept with the maid
--HiNa-- thumbnail
thats sad guys 
i cant watch depressed dramas because my life is already maslo se gehri hui
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I wonder how can ppl watch depressing serials..even if their lives are like bed of roses  ..who needs this stress?
MochaQueen thumbnail
i only watched it for aiza
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I understand this @Hinna  . I too watch my favorite actors serials even if they are depressing. until they become unpearable.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cimba, loved your comment of 
We need some names such lafanga mard, pakau insan, galepadu launa,  bikau saas. Lol

πŸ˜†

cimba thumbnail
Majority of the viewers are women in age group wife and sister but makers are out to bash the same age group of women. We are gladly sulking and crying watching the torture... Why can't the table turn and men are given few punches ?. About time ... sick and tired of society bashing on women for all sorts of unrealistic,unreasonable reasons.