Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Arunima_

Simmba meets Singham: Ajay Devgn to be seen in a cameo in Ranveer Singh's next

Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn's friendship goes a long way. Out of the 13 films that Rohit has directed, Ajay has featured in 10. Now, they are all set for an association for the 11th time. While Rohit is busy planning Simmba, which stars Ranveer Singh in the title role, we hear that Ajay, too, has a special part to play in it.

Ajay's cameo 

Reveals our source, "Rohit wanted someone to play a special character, so he decided to approach Ajay, who will have an interesting part in Simmba's climax. Every time Rohit plans a film, Ajay is the first one he bounces off his ideas to. In fact, he was the one who felt Ranveer would be ideal for this movie. Apparently, Ajay gave his nod immediately when Rohit approached him for the cameo.

As Bajirao Singham 

While the first poster of Simmba had Ranveer's look as cop Sangram Bhalerao, it did remind people of Salman Khan's Chulbul Pandey in the Dabangg series and Ajay's Bajirao Singham in Singham. Adds our source. "Rohit's film is a cop-drama adapted from the Telugu hit Temper. The idea was to get these two characters (Singham and Simmba) together for a scene. We reached out to Rohit for a comment, but he didn't respond.

Source:http://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-simmba-meets-singham-ajay-devgn-to-be-seen-in-a-cameo-in-ranveer-singh-s-next-2591002

This is great news infact. Rohit shetty and Ajay are a hit combo and add Ranveer to it .. it will be too good.. then KJO too. 

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

For once, the poster looks funny. It seems to be a Dabangg meets Singham. If its comedy, Ranveer can do it but not sure about hard core action.

Why not action? I think it will be an action comedy. He is someone who is fulll of susprises. Looking forward to it and who better than Rohit to mould Ranveer into action.

This will be kickass😳

Ranveer Singh to start training for high-octane action sequences in Simmba

By FPJ Web Desk | Mar 07, 2018 09:36 am
FOLLOW US:

Ranveer Singh, Ranveer singh in Simmba, Simmba, Simmba movie, Ranveer Singh to do high-octane action sequences, Rohit Shetty, Padmaavat, Alauddin Khilji,

Ranveer Singh, who recently surprised everyone with his rugged performance as Alauddin Khilji in Padmaavat, will be seen doing high-octane action sequences in his upcoming Rohit Shetty's directorial venture, Simmba. Interestingly, Ranveer is extremely excited to play a badass cop in Simmba, as he will soon start training for the action sequences in the film.

A source told Mumbai Mirror, "Ranveer and Rohit met recently at the filmmaker's office for a four-hour narration after which the duo bounced ideas off each other. Ranveer is scheduled to starting filming Simmba right after he wraps up Gully Boy in April. It will be a mad, fun, and entertaining ride and he's excited to finally work with Rohit.

Earlier, Ranveer had told Mumbai Mirror about the film that "It's a full on masala entertainer, which is something I have been wanting to do for such a long time. It's got all the ingredients action, comedy, drama, romance, Songs. All the good stuff that goes into a Rohit Shetty film.

Ranveer Singh is currently shooting for Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy. After Gully Boy, he will start shooting for Simmba with Rohit Shetty. Moreover, Ranveer also has Kapil Dev's biopic 83 in his kitty.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

Why not action? I think it will be an action comedy. He is someone who is fulll of susprises. Looking forward to it and who better than Rohit to mould Ranveer into action.

This will be kickass😳

Okez, actually I havent seen his action, so was not sure. Definitely exciting combo of Rohit + Ranveer, its a first time nah?.  Ranveer has done comedy like in BBB so was sure he can carry that off.

But surely the poster is nice👏. Who is the lead actress?

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Okez, actually I havent seen his action, so was not sure. Definitely exciting combo of Rohit + Ranveer, its a first time nah?.  Ranveer has done comedy like in BBB so was sure he can carry that off.

But surely the poster is nice👏. Who is the lead actress?

Yes first time and this is a masala potboiler.

I hope the film has some charbuster songs. Like Gunday had.. that does half the trick. the Single screen audience loves Rohit Shetty films.

Yes Ranveer can carry off comedy. Also action as well he works hard for it 😃 got the swag and he is flexible and did some kickass scenes for BM and Padmaavat😃
ALSO guys as per some tabloids Deepika maybe part of Simmba.
 I dont trust this yet.. 99. 99 5 untrue mostly. I want her to do the film only if she has good scope too.
I wish someone made a romcom wwith deepveer maybe zoya can after Gully boy.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Leading lady is Sara Ali Khan, i'm lookignforward to seeing her and Ranver nscreen, she seems like a really nice girl, she's pretty and hopefully she can act :)

Edited by zara321 - 6 years ago
zara321 thumbnail

zara321 thumbnail
so seems like Ajay Devgan cud be making a cameo in Simmba :)

Ranveer's Cafe   @ranveercafe69 
More

It's too early to talk about it so I can't say anything right now. - Ajay Devgn about his cameo in #Simmba

Wohoo we finally have an actress