Episode 27 - one step forward two steps backwards

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A few of the mysteries were unraveled in the episode but more gets added on to the already growing number of questions

The woman in the jungle- first we are led to believe that it was Namrata, then Sowmya and later Gauri. Rahul follows Gauri to,learn the truth.Lakhan follows Rahul to kill him and gets scared away by the black dog.The black dog is being looked after by the tribal chief and it also follows the orders of the Baba. 

It's revealed that the mysterious guy meeting with Sakthi  is the sarpanch. So he is double crossing the Takur
It looks like the sarpanch was entrusted with looking after some wild creature (maybe the werewolf) who has escaped. It's probably the same creature the sarpanch and gang were searching a few days earlier. 

Gauri gets dressed up along with a few others . My take on that, they are participating in some play. 

Mystery of the day- what is Gauri up to? 

Lol moment of the day- Rahul sitting in the jewellery shop reading a newspaper. Not suspicious at all😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm still unsure if it was Gauri in the jungle
I loved it when the dog scare Lakhan and obstructed his path and helped Rahul go in safety
I think baba is silent helping Rahul
the dog obeys two persons for sure and maybe even the sarpanch
I had known some trust worthy man of thakur is Shakti Devi spy
I also feel sarpanch duty is to control and take care of the werewolf. and it's possible he had escaped earlier too.
Gauri may be rehearsing for the play but it looks a bit suspicious still
Rahul looked really funny with the newspaper in the jewelry shop