CN episode discussion thread epi 17

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant

The episode starts with nandini in the market and she is shopping. Gautami says I am tired and bring my palanquin and I cant walk much. Suddenly a saree falls on nandinis head and shopkeeper woman says that this is made for you as you are very beautiful. Woman says you are very beautiful so we keep such beautiful pieces of cloth only for u,I made this in my own hand. nandini says this is beautiful and what's your name.She says I am Vaishali. Gautami comes and ask Nandini did you find your choice.Nandini says I will buy this, and Vaishali says I will have to make this and can u wait? Gautami says lets take her to our palace and she can take as much time she wants.Vaishali says where do u stay and which palace? Nandini says I am the princess of magad and the palace is in pataliputra and come there. Vaishali and her mom dad are shocked. Vaishali says no I cant come as I have work. Dhananand behind says nandini wants you so u have to come. Woman says I have work here and If I don't work I will go in loss. Dhananand says we will give you that gold and come with us otherwise I will have to force you. She goes.
There Helena is training with a soldier. Chandra is watching this. Helena gets down and puts metal head cover on chandras head. She says u will train with me now. Chandra takes horse, Helena too sits on her horse. they head towards each other, Chandra attacks with the spear, it misses. Helena says focus and think that u are the spear. Chandra goes back, he thinks what chanakya told him that u should be fast at everything. They go again and Chandra protects himself, Helena says that is nice and u grasp fast. Helena teaches Chandra greek tactics in this way.
There a greek soldier hits an indian soldier and says do it fast and u are weak and because of u weak people this land is ruled by us. He goes. Chandra gets angry and says did u see and we should go against them. A soldier says yes and they are cruel and we work for them yet they are not good to us. Chandra says yes we can all fight and there is a man who will lead us. A greek soldier sees this and says to himself that he is cheating us and I will tell this to sikander.
There chanakya tells all soldiers that he will lead them. Soldiers say that with this force we can not go against the greeks,Ambhi made friendship with them and Porus get defeated even Parvatak king has not met hands with greeks but its no use. Chanakya tells Chandra is there and he will bring more soldiers and new tactics from which we will win the fight and believe me. The men say we doubt there is even a person named Chandra and we haven't even seen him. Chanakya says yes there is and he will come back in no time with troops.
There sikander is on the bed and is ill and Selucus says we should go from here as u are not well and our soldiers are tired too.Macedonian flag is covering half the world. We will go back home and u get well there and in no time we will take india again but not now. Sikander says no and I have takes indian and no one will dare to stand against me. Selucus says listen to me and taking india back is easy and we can do that again but can not compromise with your health. Two soldiers bring in Chandra. Sikander says who is this? Greek soldier says he is the one who was putting indian soldiers against us. Sikander gets up as he coughs and says I am the great alexander and u cant go against me and how dare u do that? Chandra puts his hand ahead and says look at this and we make food for u but u call us filth in return and it hurts our self respect so we had to do that. Sikander says you are filth and If u are so powerful then why couldn't u fight against us when the time was right and I conquered half the world and why didn't u make your moves when I attacked india? Chandra says you will be thrown out of india and that day will be when a king will rise who cares about his people and is not greedy. Sikander says no one ever dared to talk to me like this.Selucus gets angry. Sikander says I will cut your tongue and ordered soldiers to take him. They take him and tie him. There Chandra is beaten, then the soldiers go. After some time Helena comes. She unties Chandra, Chandra says its better to die here than running out.Helena say one should take advantage of the situation.Chandra says why are you doing this,I have insulted your king still you are helping me,why? Helena says everything has a price,I will tell you in right time the price to save your life.Chandra says I too saved your life.Helena says I know but I taught you the Unan war tactics,still you didn't pay for it,so for now understand that you will have to give gurudakshina to your guru,now go from here.Chandra says I have not seen an intelligent and strong woman like u and Helena says I am a woman that's why I am brave,if I would a man I would have a cheater like Malayketu and I would have innocent and fool like you, that's why don't think women as weak.If a woman rules over someone's heart,she can control that person's brain then she can totally take control of that person.There is a horse outside,it will help you to go.Chandra goes.Soldier finds Chandra escaped from there.He goes to inform Sikander.
There the shopkeeper girl Vaishali and her mom dad are taken to the magadh palace. As padmanand goes,the old man who pretend to be her father tells her that he is the killer of your father Suryagupta.She get shocked.
There Chandra goes with his horse to the lake, he washes his face. Someone by then cuts the horse's rope, it runs away. Chandra runs behind but it goes. Somebody from behind comes and puts knife and then hand on chandras mouth. Its chanakya in disguised. He says look greek soldiers. They hide behind the trees. The soldiers come and say find him,they listen horse sound in other direction and they go. Chanakya and Chandra come out, chanakya says those soldiers wont leave you easily and todays night will be tough for u and where will u go and how will you fight them? Chandra says I know a place where I can go.

Precap: chanakya tells all the men and soldiers that today the day has come and you will meet the man who will lead you and will make india greater with you and will give u your respectful place. It is Chandra, chanakya shows Chandra. Everyone see Chandra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Abi for the update ðŸ¤— I will join soon for the discussion. 
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Thank you so much Abi for the update ðŸ¤— I will join soon for the discussion. 

Waiting🤗
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail