ARYAN may be back in jjkn -god help A-J

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It wa sthere in one of the local newspapers, vinay jain(aryan) will soon be back on show, so the Annoying, irritating, Mean,terrifying(read that as angel, ila, malli, thakral/ gang will be joined by another one belonging to thier species, the new entry i dunno what his name is, so six villians now, wow!👏

t and d how many next, very soon we will have vamps and vilians  occupying 20 minutes of show and r main loveable heart soul , awesome pair, will soon start lookin like side charecters.😕🤢

but the terrifying duo can do anything for trps😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail

😡 

another problem...god help, i am fainting! 😭

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like vinay jain if aryan is back then it must be related only to JJKN and so it means that they will show gm back soon ......i think he is way way better than these vamps and his negativity doesnt make me hate him at all ......so hope they get marrieed or if they dont take it back to BLF track its simple
vishakha thumbnail
Everyone is back, except GM 😕 Not fair 😭
Tabu it's okay. Aryan is an old and senior member of PAMI-TAMI PKD gang. He is back so his 'Bahena' can take a break for sometime.
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishakha

Tabu it's okay. Aryan is an old and senior member of PAMI-TAMI PKD gang. He is back so his 'Bahena' can take a break for sometime.

Agree with you vish...

Originally posted by: vishakha

He misses his dear sister....she isnt even a good sister...she doesnt trust him 😆...

i was glad that they atlest showed a corner of gulmohar today...😊

i call this the: "The Attack Of The Vampires"
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i to like attitude aryan seth .its ok
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

i call this the: "The Attack Of The Vampires"

So true !!!

shiverz thumbnail

Well, in a way, Aryaan was never really a direct threat to Armaan and Jassi's relationship, was he? And since he's not too happy about Mallika-Armaan anyways, I hope he can talk some sense into his "Behna" and convince her to discontinue her plans!