CN episode discussion thread epi 16

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
The episode starts with Gautami Bhabhi running as dog is running behind her, she comes and nandini stops her and says u got scared of a dog? And laughs. Gautami says look your love Malayketu is looking at you and go and meet him as he is awaiting you. Nandini tries to change the topic and tells gautami go and check at the medic as people say that If u are bitten by dog or even scratched by the dog then u will go mad. Gautami is scared and goes for the checkup. Malayketu comes and says to nandini that u look more beautiful than the moon, nandini says thanks and then says can we postpone the wedding as I feel the marriage is too early. Malayketu says okay as u feel. Gautami comes and says I checked and I don't have any scratch or bite so I am safe. Nandini goes and performs the ritual and prays to god that let her marry the one whom she loves and not Malayketu. Suddenly from under the water Chandra takes nandinis protective bangle that padmanand gave her. Nandini comes out of water and says oh my god I lost my protective bangle. Gautami says don't worry it must be in the water. Malayketu tells his men to find it, they are not able to find it. Nandini says father gave it to me and I shouldn't have lost it and what will I say to my father? Malayketu says you don't worry and go and we will find it.
There Chandra gives that bangle to Helena and says take this until your revenge is over. Helena says no I don't want it. Chandra says this bangle is most precious to Nandini as his father gave it to her.She snatched your happiness and now she must felling the same pain.So take it and your revenge will be done and until that keep it with you.
There nandini tells gautami I lost my bangle and now what will I tell my dad and father gave it to me with so much trust. Padmanand comes and says are u fine? Nandini says yes and cries and says I lost my bangle. Padmanand says don't worry and don't cry I will give you a new one. Nandini says no and I will find that bangle at any costs.
The wedding preparations are going and gautami cant fit into the dupatta. Everyone tease her as they tell her to take her stomach in and breathe. Nandini's mother Avantika comes and says my beautiful daughter is going to marry and she will wear whatever she wants and says to nandini that u can talk to me about anything you want before u get married as u cant tell everything to your father. Everyone goes out, Avantika tells nandini that is it that u are marrying Malayketu for the happiness of ur dad and do u love him? Nandini says its exactly this and I don't love Malayketu and I am marrying him for fathers happiness. Avantika says what and why did u say yes and don't do this for your fathers happiness as you have to live your life ahead. Nandini says no I will do anything for my father. Avantika says I will tell padmananda about this and you should marry the one whom u will love. Nandini says no don't tell please. Avantika says you must have already met the one whom you love and he must have met you a lot of times but u just don't know about that.May be your love is infront of you but you can't see it. Nandini says I don't know and Avantika says you should think about it as your whole life depends on it and she leaves.Flashback shown the every meeting of Chandra and Nandini.
There Helena's father Selucus is scolding her and tells that why did u even love Malayketu and u cant do this as we are foreigners and you are not the daughter of sikander and you will not marry any indian. Helena says please wage war against him. Selucus says no and I cant risk the lives of my thousands of soldiers for your love affairs in india so shut up and pack your bags and I am sending you back to Greece. Helena says no, I loved him but he cheated me and I saved him from a tiger risking my life but he did not love me back and he should know that if Helena loves someone then she can even kill someone. Helena says she will tell Sikander, Selucus says no and he is a king and for him the royal dignity comes first and not your petty love affairs. Selucus says pack you bags and I am sending you back. Helena says no and goes out angrily.
There outside indian soldiers are around a camp fire, greek soldier comes and tells if u are done eating food then go and watch your utensils quick. As they are getting up, Chandra comes and says no wait and we are soldiers and why should we wash our utensils when the greeks utensils are washed by someone else? And we are soldiers so we will fight and join me and support me and we will bring out those differences. Soldiers say no and we don't want to get any punishment and we will do our work, they leaves. Chandra is disappointed, he sees Helena go away angrily from the tent.
There Helena goes in her tent and screams and cries and recalls what all Malayketu said to her and how he insulted her. She takes knife and cuts her hand vein. Chandra comes and saves her and says what are you doing? Helena says I thought my dad would support me but no and even that Malayketu insulted me and why should I live? Chandra says don't do such stupid things.I will help you to take your revenge.Helena ask how.Chandra says I will be the king of magad. Helena says you will be the king? Then why don't u go marry nandini and u will be the king anyway. Chandra says I will be the king but I don't like that girl.I am disciple of Acharya Chanakya and my only is Magadh's throne and to destroy Nand. I need support and we will fight and believe me I have a plan.For that i need to learn the war tactics of Greek.Our aim is same so we will work together.Helena says okay I will help you but I want my revenge.

Precap: Helena puts the protective metal Greek cap on chandras head. They both sit on their horses and take their swords and spear.

Edited by abiariel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally I got chance to post first😆..Abi thanku for the update🤗
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Hullo dearies😳
Ow u all???🤗
Forgive me for not being very active😕
@ alanta thank you so much for ur constant support😳 in keeping this thread alive
@ nandhini, ur pics are the life of this thread😊
@ipsi , ur very presence itself is enough to fill the place with fun😉
@llin and Avantika , ur presence means to me a lot
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi 
ipsi  and abi..
others how r u guys???
as usual nice thread 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
selucus
here he makes Helena understand that army is important than love affair.But same selucus will wage a war on magadh for sake of Chandra not giving shishu for Helena.. 
How priority changes for Selucus...

is the character was deliberately pulled down by cvs.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Abi .🤗

Missed the episode .
Abinaya_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

Thanks for the update Abi .🤗

Missed the episode .

U r welcome dearie😳