Meghan Markle and Prince Harry expecting their first child?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry expecting their first child?

An inside claims to a magazine that Meghan Markle is pregnant

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's engagement was announced recently and they will wed in May next year. Reports suggest that Meghan is pregnant with her first child with Prince Harry.

A source told a magazine, "Meghan is pregnant. The source added, "Harry and Meghan have been very open about how they are desperate to have kids as soon as possible. But they didn't expect it to happen so soon!This baby was very much wanted. It's a dream come true for them.

It is being reported that the surprise pregnancy is the reason for their rushed wedding next summer. In their first interview post engagement, Prince Harry had talked about starting a family and had said, "No, of course, you know, I think one step at a time and hopefully we'll start a family in the near future.

Prince Harry had also said in an earlier interview, "I've longed for kids since I was very, very young. I'm waiting to find the right person. Someone who is willing to take on the job.

Prince William has expressed his support and Prince Charles was said to be overjoyed' with the news of Meghan's pregnancy. ""They are the modern face of the royals and are determined to do things their way and not be constrained by old-fashioned royal protocol, the source said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah so that's why they are getting married so fast.😆
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahhaa not a surprise now why they are getting married!!
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: iProprioceptor

Ah so that's why they are getting married so fast.😆

Lol I want to know if this is true but I don't think it is 'cause won't the wedding happen while Meghan is pregnant? As in the, the baby bump would show?
clarity thumbnail

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding will see Prince William as the Best Man

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married in May 2018.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement has been the talk of the town ever since it was announced by Harry's father and The Prince of Wales Prince Charles in a statement.

It read as, "His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms. Meghan Markle. The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course. His Royal Highness and Ms. Markle became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms. Markle's parents. The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace."

The royal wedding will take place at St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle in May 2018.

When it comes to the best man, I guess Harry's pick is pretty easy - it has to be his elder brother and The Duke of Cambridge Prince William. 

A source revealed to a leading US-based entertainment magazine, "Harry has several close guy friends, but there's no way he would ask anyone but William to take on the top job."

Meanwhile, William's kids Prince George and Princess Charlotte will have roles during the big day. 

Earlier, showcasing his happiness for his younger brother and Meghan, William had said, "We're very excited and delighted for them both and wishing them all the happiness in this very exciting time. And for me personally, I hope it means he stays out of my fridge and will stop scrounging my food, which he's done for the last few years!"

"It's a fantastic process to go through: the engagement and then the buildup to the wedding. They've got a lot of happy times ahead of them. I think they're very caught up in the moment and I wish them all the happiness and success in planning the wedding. I hope it goes really well," Prince William added.

On the other hand, William's wife and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton was elated about Harry and Meghan's engagement news. "William and I are absolutely thrilled. It's such exciting news. It's a really happy time for any couple and we wish them all the best and hope they enjoy this happy moment," Kate said.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's actually kool that Harry is marrying someone who is older than him, mixed race, divorcee and American. And now the pregnancy too. Wow .. the royals have come a long way. Good for them. Harry must be glad that he gets to marry the woman he loves in spite of all the exceptions. 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
These two are very weird looking...🤔
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And how does it relate with Bollywood?
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dwipanita

And how does it relate with Bollywood?

Not related but I wanted to know people's opinions.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Congrats. Meghan will be heavily pregnant in May. Won't that cause her a discomfort to walk in a big gown?