SS love will find a way chapter 9 updated page 7

durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey All, 
Posting a short story. Do let me know your thoughts.

Chapter 1

Bet Revelation was over.

In Mount Abu, Sameer, Munna and pandit had gone for a walk. A scooty hit Sameer and he fell down on the roadside. He suffered bruises on his head and arms.
Naina came out of her room and her face went white. Sameer was limping, he had bandage wrapped around his head and arms.
This sight brought back very painful memories for Naina. Her mom's accident. Bandages, blood, hospital and her passing away. She shivered and went into a trance.
Sameer saw her expression and signalled to her that he was fine.
She stood like a statue and looked as if blood had been drained from her body.
They had adjacent rooms and had interconnected doors. Naina knocked twice and Sameer opened the door.
Without thinking she hugged him and confessed. 

Sameer felt her hot tears burning his shirt, her shivering, sobbing and then telling him about her mom's accident, how she was shocked to see him.like this, what he meant to her and then her saying the three magical words.
He also heard simultaneously the roar of claps from the senior who was part of the gang that was involved in the bet.
The senior blurted out the details of the bet in front of Naina and congratulated Sameer.
Naina was stunned...
She moved away from.sameer and went to her room and slammed the door shut.

This is how Naina shut out Sameer from her heart and retreated into a shell.

Chapter 1,2,3 page 1
Chapter. 4,5     Page 2    
Chapter 6.        Page 3
Chapter 7.        Page 5
Chapter 8.        Page 6
Chapter 9.        Page 7

Cheers,
D
Edited by durgeshwari - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice starting and update...
durgeshwari thumbnail
Chapter 2

Sameer was exhausted. The head injury was painful. All he wanted to do after returning from the hospital was rest.
He saw her when Munna, pandit and he were walking down the corridor.
He saw her expression from normal to concern to shock to horror. He signalled that he was fine but she did not move.
He was looking at her but he sensed she looked through him into the distance. 
He realized he had forgotten his medicines and asked Munna and pandit to get it.
He looked for her and found that she had gone into her room.
He opened his room and just then a senior guy who was involved in the bet came in with him and asked him.how he was.
They were generally talking about how the accident happened.
Just then there were two knocks on the adjacent door. Sameer avoided but there were again two more knocks.
Sameer went and opened it and before he could do anything Naina hugged him.
Behind him the senior clapped and congratulated him.on the completion of the bet and blurted out all the damned details of the bet.
Just then Munna and pandit walked in.
Naina slammed the door shut.
Sameer was zapped.
Munna and pandit asked the senior to leave and threatened him that if the news was leaked they all will get suspended.

Pandit stayed with Sameer and Munna rushed to Naina's room. As he knocked on her door, Swati joined him. 
She looked at him with concern as she had never seen him so serious.
Naina opened the door and Munna rushed to her explaining how Sameer genuinely liked her and bet thing happened long back.
Swati too got a hang of what has transpired.
Naina was sobbing and politely requested Munna to leave.
Swati signalled to him to leave as Naina was shivering.
Munna said ok and left.
Swati asked Naina to lie down and take a breath.
She also lied next to her and asked her to calm down and tell what happened.

Sameer's room...
Sameer stood transfixed near the connecting door. He could hear her sobs. His worst nightmare came true.
How things had turned out since morning...
In the morning while having breakfast, Sameer looked for Naina in the breakfast hall. 
Just then she walked in wearing jeans and her hair open. She looked so etheral, Sameer just wanted to hug her.
Naina and Swati joined Munna, pandit and Sameer and had their breakfast.
They were happily chitchatting. The children did not have an outing planned today as it was expected to rain heavily so school had planned everyone to watch Dil movie in the guesthouse in the afternoon.
After breakfast, Sameer and Naina were going into their rooms.as Naina entered her room, she heard two knocks. Not realizing where this came from, she heard again. Then she realized she and Sameer had connecting doors.
When she opened the door, Sameer barged in and asked her whether she wanted anything from the market as his gang was going for a walk.
She said no.
Sameer smiled and said that he will be back by afternoon and asked her to reserve a seat next to her during the movie.
She smiled and said ok.
Sameer said thanks and before leaving touched her cheek.
Then the accident happened.
He was so upset and then he saw her in the doorway. Her eyes full of concern for him. He knew she was dead scared and he wanted to go and pull her in his arms and crush her against him.
In the last few weeks the sight of her filled him with love and warmth.
Her taking time to knit him a sweater. He knew he had someone he could fall back on.
Her shy smiles, eyes down when he looked into her, he loved all of that.
And then disaster happened...
He remember her sobs, he fear for him, her loss of her mother. He could still her her sobs from the other room.
His head was spinning. He wanted to rush to the other room , hold her and calm her sobs.
Munna came in, steadied Sameer and made him sit in the bed.
They gave him.medicine and Sameer tried to sleep as his head was doing circled and eyes were shedding tears.

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good start
Updates r interesting
Post d link of dis SS in d index thread so dat Anmol will add it in d index
durgeshwari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Good start

Updates r interesting
Post d link of dis SS in d index thread so dat Anmol will add it in d index

Hey thanks can you please send me the linkof the index thread?
Thanks for liking the updates.

I am on leave today sick leave and I am writing stories.
This show has made me crazy:)
Edited by durgeshwari - 6 years ago
durgeshwari thumbnail
Chapter 3

Naina was sandwiched between Munna and Swati. 
Munna had grown close to his sipahi and was telling Naina this was a stupid bet made long back. Sameer had changed and now genuinely liked Naina.
She was quiet with tears running down her cheeks.
The Sameer she had in her mind could never do this.
The moment Sameer entered the hall one of the senior boys shouted Sameer hug me also. Sameer held him by his collar and warned him of dire consequences. Pandit rushed and got them separated.
Sameer looked Haggard and weak. Naina's eyes were swollen from crying for continuous two hours.
Sameer's eyes searched for her and when he moved in her direction, Munna went to the spare seat.
Naina was about to get up when Sameer requested her to sit down.
They were seated in the last row so no one could see or hear them.
Naina was looking towards the screen and Sameer was only looking at her.
His head was still hurting and he had a severe headache.
There were marks of tears running down nainas eyes. He felt bad how long she had cried.
He said that Naina I told you know what if you come to know I have done some thing bad I was referring to this only.
This was a bet I had made when I was in anger long back.
Please forgive me.
I love you sincerely,give me some time to prove myself.
When you knocked second time before I could say anything things happened so fast. I am so sorry.
He was crying too.
She looked at him blankly.
She said that how do I trust this is not another set of lies Sameer?
Maybe let's leave this to time.
No hard feelings.
Trust once broken can't be mended so fast. Let's leave it to time. You still have my best wishes. You changed and proved to be a different person. I am still the same just more gaurded than before.
With this she got up went to her room lied down and burst into tears.
Sameer was so sad he felt like dying.
Munna and pandit asked him to calm down. Maybe time was the best healer.
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durgeshwari

Hey thanks can you please send me the linkof the index thread?
Thanks for liking the updates.

I am on leave today sick leave and I am writing stories.
This show has made me crazy:)

It's on d first page of d forum as a sticky topic.. named as Un Dinon Ki Kahaniyaan
Anjali33 thumbnail
Heart touching update
He luvs her genuinely n wants to prove it
Update soon
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Great Imagination! 
Naina was looking towards the screen and Sameer was only looking at her. 👏 And then Sipahi being there for Sipahi was touching. The angle about Naina's mother's accident was interesting. We never thought about what had happened to her mom...Looking forward to more updates! 
durgeshwari thumbnail
Thanks for all the love. really appreciate it.
I'm utilizing my leave to the best... Ha ha

Chapter 4

After this incident Naina retreated into her shell.
Sameer was jolted out of his illusionary existence and realized what a blunder he had done.
He tried and how...
He went to meet her in mandir but to no avail
He called her on landline but no avail
He tried talking to her in class but no avail

She was so indifferent that it killed him... This was the second rejection after his mom...

If he went for help she helped him.. else she ignored him...

After 10 weeks...
Science teacher had made groups for science projects.
Munna Naina and Sameer landed in the same group.
Sameer had viral.
Running nose, fever ,choked throat...
All three decided that they will meet tomorrow at school for the project.

When Munna and Naina arrived they found Sameer had not turned up.
Both sipaahis called sameer's house and spoke to his mom who requested if they could come as he was not well. Though he had brought all the required stuff yesterday from the market.
Naina offered to complete the project if Munna can just drop all the project related stuff to her house. She was reluctant to goto his house.
Munna said Sameer had changed and wouldn't like to freeload. So let's got his house maybe he is unwell.

They reached sameer's house. Munna being Munna ran straight to his room where Sameer was sleeping. Naina who was new to the house followed Munna.
She found him sleeping. 
Peacefully like a child.
Red nose, swollen eyes, wearing a cap, hair all ruffled, so peaceful without any malice...
She tried ignoring the sweater he was wearing which she gifted as it brought many painful memories...

Munna jumped to the bed and said Sameer uth Bhai
How are you?
Sameer got up rubbing his eyes... He had lost his voice and very silently asked Munna where is Naina.. we had to meet for the project na.
Naina said hi Sameer I'll wait outside hope you are feeling well.
Sameer noded
Once Naina left munna said
Bhai sweater
Sameer smiled and said Bhai what to do it's all I hav left now
Munna said don't worry things take time.

Sameer joined Naina and Munna in the sun...
Sameer was sneezing profusely and his vice was gone.
He had  dry cough and coughed like an old man...

Naina was silent but couldn't take it anymore she finally asked Sameer have you taken medicine?you should have your breakfast and take medicine...

Sameer felt like he was whacked by 1000 cow tails...

Naina had initiated a conversation and spoken directly to him...
Omg...
Finally
His prayers are answered...
One day she will forgive him and start loving him again...
He looked at her as if she had spoken in Japanese
His mouth was open...

Munna said Bhai kuchh khaaya? Dawai li? Naina asking in Hindi.
He said no.

Then suddenly she saw his mom and father all decked up leaving the house with the servant. Her mom called out and said Sameer take care.
Sameer smirked.

Naina's protective instinct took over her. She asked if there was someone who could make him.some food. Sameer said no he will manage.
He could see her get uncomfortable with his mother leaving him unwell.
Hmm hmm...
Within the darkness there is still hope...
He looked at her getting uncomfortable...

He knew she was hurt, she was gaurded so that he couldn't hurt her anymore..it was a defense mechanism.

But the love still remained.

His heart was jumping but he knew the criticality of the moment and remained still.

Finally she said Sameer you should have breakfast and medicine. In case there is none in the house I can fix you breakfast then you can have your medicine.

Munna said Sameer I forgot to bring your medicine. I will rush and get it from the market. Sameer noded though he had full stock of medicine in his room.

Naina and Sameer went to the kitchen. Sameer's heart was thumping like crazy. He wanted to hug her apologize and kiss her. Weeks of no correspondence had driven him crazy. This was the girl who loved him like crazy. Whose sweet talks changed him... Kaada...
Kaada...

Sameer you should have kaada it will clear your sinuses and give relief to your throat...
Have you tried it before?
Sameer was brought to his senses... Yes yes we have kaada for breakfast everyday. You make I will have it's very tasty...

Naina smiled and asked him to bring various ingredients and she put them in boiling water.
She understood Sameer seldom came to kitchen... But she enjoyed this exchange.

Now kaada was ready and she asked for "pakad"...
Sameer didn't know what to do and he held naina's waist thinking Naina is asking him to pakad her...

She was asking for chimta or tong to pour the vessel...

Naina again threw him daggers when he came close and held her waist.

What are you doing Sameer? 
Naina you only said "pakad"

Oho I meant chimta Sameer not to hold me...

Sorry Naina I apologize high fever is getting to me... I would not want to do anything to make you uncomfortable...

She asked him to drink the kaada and she would make him parantha so that he could eat his medicine.

Sameer took the first sip and said yeh Kya Hai... Naina said you should know better you have this for breakfast...
Sameer smiled and tried to drink it... Naina said Sameer drink it I will put butter in parantha to make it tasty

Sameer sighed and finished the kaada...
She made two paranthas for him... He took the plate and ate in the sun... By that time Munna had also come... Sameer looked so happy and Munna knew the reason...

Sameer had his lunch had medicine and they had a discussion on the project for two hours.

Munna offered let's take a break and watch a movie. Naina was reluctant and Sameer agreed. All three sat in Sameers room and watched a movie on vcr.

Sameer only looked at naina's face and smiled peacefully and slept.
Munna and Naina switched off the vcr and left.