Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

I hope when Anusuya recovers and comes back in full queen mode woh apne pati aur bete ki acche se class le.😆

completly agree with you...i hope the sameee...ache se classs honi chahiyeee...
Melkor thumbnail
Double postEdited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I agree with u black sheep but acc 2 POV i dont find puru completely wrong but maybe if puru leave pourav rashtra anusuya haunt him. Puru promised anusuya coz she was adamant on going not listening him, acc 2 circumstances puru already has many responsibility he cant risk one more life. Puru very well know he cant take her 2 dasyu nagari thats why laachi stopped him. He helped anusuya has much he can .

see its not him being completely wrong dear...main yeh nahi keh rahi ki puru ab villain ban gaya hain...but this particular act was not right...it was cruel...ladai jhagde mein ansuya ka ghum jaana would have made much sense to me over this. 
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

see its not him being completely wrong dear...main yeh nahi keh rahi ki puru ab villain ban gaya hain...but this particular act was not right...it was cruel...ladai jhagde mein ansuya ka ghum jaana would have made much sense to me over this. 

@bold,Exactly.He was not completely wrong but not completely right either.
Melkor thumbnail

Deepika you have a point too.This is where I find the characters very interesting.They are not completely wrong but not completely right either.Audience gets torn in between the two parties.

EtherealRati thumbnail

@bold,Exactly.He was not completely wrong but not completely right either.

i agree on thisss...😊
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

completly agree with you...i hope the sameee...ache se classs honi chahiyeee...

She needs to be back in full form.Also main chahti hoon ki woh Shivdutt ko punish kare.Shivdutt ne jo kiya hai uske baad he shouldn't be forgiven.
EtherealRati thumbnail

She needs to be back in full form.Also main chahti hoon ki woh Shivdutt ko punish kare.Shivdutt ne jo kiya hai uske baad he shouldn't be forgiven.

sooo agree with you...she sooo needs to be back...its so painful to watch a warrior princess in such a state...just want her to get back to normal as soon as possible. Shivduttt ko toh pakka milegi saza...bamni hi nahi chodega usse jab sachai ka pata chalega...shivdutt is the reason she is in such a condition today...she imagined him when porus was making her run and got so scared...mera bacha...uska bachaaa...woh shock woh jhel nahi paayi...and you know thats why it hurts me that puru left her...knowingly or unknowingly...yeh bas sahi nahi hua...Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry if i hurted anyone agree with u all but i dont want anysuya recover soon , i want bamini & puru both trying 2 recover anusuya but i know this soon family reunion nhi hoga, agar anusuya recover ho gayi to vo bamini ya puru ko shivdutt ko punish nhi karnedegi.
EtherealRati thumbnail
@deepikagupta9  Hey you dint hurt anyone...its just difference of openion and we all are mature enough and can handle that. Everyone is free to share their openions. ðŸ˜ŠEdited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago