This episode was really fast....!!!

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay so I agree the episode was amazing,  romantic and thrilling but it could have been better  .
Arohi came to the tub and almost drowned under the influence of drugs and deep just magically appeared there... Kuch Toh extra dikha dete like searching for her etc. 

Yes their seen was romantic and I just loved both of their expressions  . 
Tara would loose it anyway but who sleeps and makes out with an open door and where was kabab mein haddi this time. 

Totally loved his way of protecting Arohi. And even I felt bad for Tara she really loves deep and she will kill Arohi once she is out of there.  

The entire SR was to point out the mole for future reference. I have never seen SR this soon in any show but seems like it was imp.  But Abb Kya?????? 

Tara loves deep... She is super pissed and him and might try to kill him after she kills or tries to kill Arohi. Deep has something in his mind agar Tara jail jaati toh deep bhi phasta which means Arohi ke dor chala jaata and Arohi ka hatred atak sehena padta. 

What will happen next?  Deep Arohi ko Kya batayega ? How will prithvi react?  The promos of the show are conflicting ?

But I just love the Show... Sorry guys Zada lamba post hogaya... Let's increase the forum activities. 

Monday come soon... ðŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
episode dekhkar itna zaroor laga ki the show is under trp pressure.. tara would try to harm deep n arohi but would only end up being killed by deep I think n the same might happen with prithvi also...but after ardeep con I think nothing is predictable in this show...the show may also take a leap I guess... Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I  am keeping my fingers crossed... Ki show ki trp aur high ho and. Storyline bhi achi chale. 
I don't want a leap and something feels weird Kuch Toh hone wala hai deep ke haatho  ...juch bohot bada 

Promos mein deep and Arohi dono jail mein tthe Yaa phir Kya woh Tara thi