The almost Kiss....... And the real truth or a very big lie..?

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
He was about to kiss her... She stopped him and then there was kabab mein haddi😭
The way he was pissed at Tara for mixing those pills and how he reacted to her accusations  πŸ‘
He was brilliant in this scene. 

He did gave Tara one last chance... So there is a part of him that still feels for her. 

Don't know how the story will unfold? 

For me the best dialogue... Tara ki wafadari mein Yeh mat bholna ki tum namak kiska Kha rahe ho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Can't wait for Monday... πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnm_83 thumbnail
yes he was abt to kiss her ...yesterday ..but i was confused because arohi stopped him...aur prithvi now a days doing taka jhaki outside newly married couple deep ek din uska murder karegaπŸ˜†

let see what they serve us today...😳 i guess pending kiss will be done todayπŸ˜† and tara with chaku going madπŸ˜† and i think after this incident he will maintain distance with arohi...

i dont think its lie because he wont hurt tara to this extend..and kiss was not in his plan dekha nahi tha dress change ke samay he closed eyesπŸ˜†..aur aisa kuch kiya arohi ke saath toh arohi ke revenge se phele main revenge loongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh!! Yes yes deep still loves her.deep ko ab bhi Yeh ummed hai ki Tara sudhar jayegi. Tara ek acchi insaan ban jayegi. pr aisa ho nhi ho skta.Tara AAROHI ka look apnane se woh aarohi ban jayegi.& last but not the least Tara is negative character of this serial. Agar woh sudhar gayi toh Yeh interesting serial boaring ho jayega.serial ki trp pr bhi iska bura asar padega.Aur aage aisa hi chalta raha toh Yeh serial off- air ho jayega
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj merko lagra hai ki suspense mein episode end hoga... Aur Yeh log humko 48 hrs ka wait kerwayegay  ...but Kuch Toh twist hoga Jo Kafi bada hoga... And it will blow our minds 
This show is way more interesting than the rest on any channel  .
rnm_83 thumbnail
vaishu ..faces are same but behaviour pattern are different πŸ˜†...deep falling arohi shows that he is normal person  and not mad  like tara .πŸ˜†... ...i guess there  is some story behind deep..who was supporting tara in her crime nahi toh koi bhi sound person would have not done this...πŸ˜†

me too think they will show deep not married to tara 😳
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bilkul sahi.I hope deep and Tara legally married naa ho.deep is not a bad guy. Aarohi ko torture krke khud woh bhi khush naahi hai .In fact iss serial mein sabse zyada atyachar toh bechare deep pe hi ho rhe hai .Tara toh apni hi duniya mein mast rehti hai.sach kahu toh logo ka khoon krna Yeh Tara ki hobby bn chuki. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
arrey deep se buri condition ajj tak koi bhi hero ki nahi huyi haiπŸ˜†..socho dimak uska fat jayega handling murders,mad tara,arohi,prithvi,dramatic family,laksh ..aur inn sabse fursat mili toh runaway case of sushantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tara ki hobby deep ki jaan legi ek dinπŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise what have she seen ki arohi ke peeche chaku leke...and deep ka mooh was like chod do mere pyaar ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bechara kiss bhi nahi kar sakta legally wedded wife ko all the time prithvi and tara going merry go round the roomπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i guess today arohi comes from her bedroom to decorative room of deepπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and then dhamakaπŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago