Frequent Posters

nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
wow so happy to hear dil garden garden hogyađź‘Ź
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oops sorry  a big thk u to all those who have been sharing pictures n any other info abt sanaya upcoming shows  thk u so much guys đź¤—
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya Irani is All Set To Take On The Digital Space With A Thriller 'Dum Dum Dumroo'
She is back and how...!

Thursday, March 08, 2018 | 5:55:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
3 Comments | By Sanchita Jhunjhunwala

Sanaya Irani will be seen starring as Dr. Sneha in a short film titled Dum Dum Dumroo, directed by Akash Goila and written by Shikha Kaul which also stars Anil Charanjeett as Dumroo.

The trailer of the short film released just yesterday, and oh boy, we are sure thrilled. From her introduction to the scared yet brave soul that she tries to be, or, how at the end of the trailer, we are not only left wanting for more, but also shocked.

What I like the most about the trailer is how it almost gives out nothing about the kind of fate the leading characters will see, or, what exactly transpires, and yet, you are totally hooked to it.

Check out the trailer right here:

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow!! Finally the trailer is out and it is just Amazing. I Loved it. Just seeing the trailer, the guy gave me creeps. Excited to see how our new doctor will handle him. Can't wait for it to hit the screens. Sanaya is looking so refreshing and ofcourse beautiful as ever. Hope they don't make us wait any longer than needed. 
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail

#dumdumdumroo official trailer 2018 hits First Page of YouTube under hindi trailers 2018 category and many more #SanayaIrani #anilcharanjeett #InternationalWomensDay View Trailer Now: https://youtu.be/PR1Egv4dXu0 

shonasandy thumbnail

Woohoo! 100k+ views in less then 40 hours! #DumDumDumroo trailer #SanayaIrani y'll #anilcharanjeett @AkashGoila003 @shikhakaul10 @filmeraa Watch it here https://youtu.be/PR1Egv4dXu0 
shonasandy thumbnail
Edited by shonasandy - 6 years ago
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shonasandy thumbnail

I think yes ...

May be from 2nd short film or new show