Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: darkwarrior200

Nahiii nahiii nahiii uski teen biwiyan thi 😆 ek beta bhi. Maybe he was bi.

But all novels say that his true love was his General and best friend.  Maybe for masala purpose or Alexander was bi😆

Then where did the beta go after died?  Did he rule macedonia after Alexander?
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tu pehle yeh bata mujhe Mama kab bana raha hai
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

By that logic not everyone understands Hindi!!!!

American Television can make Mahabharat far better if they wanted to!!!!

Actually American Television can do everything better than Indian Television!!!!

You are talking as if the Mahabharats made here were very authentic!!!!

Most people in India do have some degree of understanding of Hindi. 
But many people don't understand neither English nor Devanagari alphabet so subtitles are out of question. 
So I'm okay with the Hindi speech though I wish it could be Greek. 
But chalega. 
Bold : I feel I can make a better serial than the Crap Indian TV puts out on daily basis.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Haan putra dekh rahi hoon main. Waise roxanne bhi tumhe maarne ki planning kar rahi hain...tumne do shaadi aur joh kar li. Dono bache bigad gaye. Ab hum inki raksha kaise karenge olympia sakhi.🤣

Accha?? Main bhi dekhta hoon Roxana mujhe kaise maar ti hai???😡🤣
Aap apne laadle ko sambhaliye.Warna kahin usko bhi apne pitaah ki tarah sar na mundwana pade Pirate Girl ke haathon🤣
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

You have stated your point in a very logical and sensible manner which is why I understand it and I am sure other members also do and they will respect it too

But this topic was driven haywire by people who argue just for the sake of it and for creating chaos.Their arguments neither have any basis nor logic
Therefore I chose not to take them seriously.

That's why I said everyone was wrong at some point and it would be better if we can find another topic to fight. ðŸ˜† And this time by sticking to the main topic. ðŸ˜†
darkwarrior200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

But all novels say that his true love was his General and best friend. Maybe for masala purpose or Alexander was bi😆

Then where did the beta go after died? Did he rule macedonia after Alexander?

He was regent. Bcos he was young. Olympias tried her best to protect his son who was Alexander IV and Roxanne. But Olympias was assasinated too. Soon after her AlexIV and Roxy too. Hence his lineage didnt survive 😭
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkwarrior200

Tu pehle yeh bata mujhe Mama kab bana raha hai

Bohot jald.Mere bete ka naamkaran bhi tu hi karega.Uska Greek naam toh Alexander hi hoga.Tu Indian naam soch lena. 
Par Sikandar mat rakhna🤣
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
@ people who r still going on an on abt a topic thts already over - u r talking to the walls n no ones interested anymore 🤣

P.S - this is not for MuguetDScorpion 😆 Edited by darkwarrior200 - 6 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail

Bohot jald.Mere bete ka naamkaran bhi tu hi karega.Uska Greek naam toh Alexander hi hoga.Tu Indian naam soch lena.

Par Sikandar mat rakhna🤣

Toh bandar chalega ? 🤣
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ekta's version was a simple trailer of what the American TV would have done to a great epic like MB😛

American TV will probably make Mahabharata better than Indian TV To be fair. 
They only don't make it because they don't relate to Indian culture and also they know(or rather) they'll end up offending the Indians if they ever try to make Mahabharata and Ramayana. 
It's easier for them to make shows on Greek Culture, Roman Vulture or even Phoenician culture. 
Also to be noted :Mahabharata and Ramayana are essentially Hindu religious texts.
I interact with Americans and Other foreigners on a regular basis in a MMORPG community on Discord,  all have shown huge respect for Indian culture and Hindu religion. 
This was essentially a comment in bad taste and also Horrible estimation of American TV producers. 
US TV producers would actually dig up the most popular and least offending MB/Ramayana version and follow the book line by Line.
Because they have some respect for Religious texts unlike the Indian producers. 
It is the Indian moviemakers who chooses to shame their own culture and The Hindu religion. 
Not the foreigners. 
Ekta and only ekta could make a MB like this. 
Please have some respect for US TV producers.