Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Well one dhamakedaar episode...it was good to see shaurya smiling seeing mehak's antics after a long time...⭐️...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Mehak wants to have the cake n ear it too.. 

. Want to get Mandar out of jail bit not follow Shaurya's orders... She doesn't know tht she is dealing with psycho Shaurya Khanna 

Hahhaha he didn't know she will bring a tornado along with her on her first day...bechary ka expensive suit barbaad Kar Diya πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Yaay I was repeatedly telling shaurya shud use his famous middle class wala taunt ...he did in today's episode.. And mehak is got glimpse of his voice from isc...

Lol loved that taunt and the way he was referring her Vandana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks shams for part 2  and the caps πŸ˜Š

@vimikrao thanks for the caps πŸ˜Š

My pleasure sharl πŸ€—
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well if Mehek don't get her memory back in this next month I am going on a crazy rampage and attack the cvs Hope SK taunts some more on a daily basis so Mehak gets more flash back.
And this pre cap I hope Archie father gets back his brain and comes clean that his daughter is a PSYCHO who kills and don't cover for her 
But then again the cvs will drag their foot till mid next year πŸ˜‘
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see neev accompanying Team ShaNta πŸ˜†...
Lol how he was calling out for mehak...by kanta's insistence πŸ˜†..looking forward for how this team of three will bring back mehak's memory ! β­οΈ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

OMG I truly think this LU and these caps have me swooningπŸ˜›. So much that I have wanted to see encapsulated in one epi😳😊.

Cannot wait to view this tonight.

Thanks for the collective effort with the LU and also the super quick upload of the caps.😊

Tomorrow will be filled with angst I am sure, but i am going to bask in the great epi they have given us today

Welcome KellyπŸ€—

Exactly we should thank them they didn't showed that accident scene today...

Whole Episode was good and only creepy thing was Archie🀒
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another awesome episode! thanks Thabby , Sham , Vinu and everyone who helped πŸ€—
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thabs and Shams πŸ€—πŸ€—
Meera Sharma again played her part in bringing Mehek and Shaurya together. He was strict with her, asking her to call him boss or sir. He was admiring and enjoying her kitchen anticsπŸ˜†. She was like a cute little puppy😳.
 She always finds a chance to fall in his arms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ans he finds a chance to hold her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Finally he understood only cooking can bring her memory back. Great move Shaurya.
Neev cutie pie informed chachi about psycho plan πŸ‘πŸ‘. Now this little cutie pie is in Shaurya and chachi team. I think Vicky also will join the team when he finds Mehek working in kitchen.
I was not able to bear the psycho torture😑😑😑. This girl does not know acting. She will be behind bars for hurting Neev.
Shaurya middle class taunt is back and Mehek is getting a glimpse of flashes. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Today's episode seems to be more on MehRya and their day in WC  can't wait to see the cute messes she created in WC while SK watches her lovingly 

Neev is so adorable  but again, when Archie used him, he always become the reason why MehRya had some tensions between them. So the precap is again for tomorrow. Seems like the trio's chemistry is amazing. Loved how they showed Vicky in the picture as well with Mehak πŸ˜Š

Hope the episode will be uploaded early today. πŸ˜³ And thanks to you duo for the LU! πŸ˜ƒ

We got some unexpected Mehraculios moments todayπŸ˜†
Hope we get on daily basis now πŸ˜†
Welcome Isya πŸ˜ƒ