Kundali Bhagya

Why no trying to escape

wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Why is it that in all these serials when there is a fire the savior gets to the person with ease and they never think to go out the same way he came in? They stand there bickering and nobody tries to escape. Very boring!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I may be wrong but I think there was fire everywhere by the time all 3 tried to escape in this case 😆
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Frozen.K

I may be wrong but I think there was fire everywhere by the time all 3 tried to escape in this case 😆

You may be right but I saw Karan kick door in and walk to her, his shawl caught on fire. He should have just grabbed her arm and went back same way. I may have missed something.
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wensue

You may be right but I saw Karan kick door in and walk to her, his shawl caught on fire. He should have just grabbed her arm and went back same way. I may have missed something.

No no you didn't miss anything...CVs wanted Rishab to show up as well that's why they made Preetan argue and Karan eat pizza at the mean time instead of saving Preeta and leaving from there 😆
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They tried to escape from the same window but there was fire all over so they cudnot. And for a change it was a good fire track where d female lead wasnt shown helpless instead she tried to extinguish fire with water.It was an awesome scene with blend of funny n intense scenes.This is what makes Kdb different.