How fair is it to take very young kids?

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
The Voice takes kids from the age of 6 or 7 and upper limit is 14 ( 15?) . How fair is it to take kids of age 6/7 in this show and make them compete against older ones?
I think for a kid of 6/7 years, to participate in any reality show isn't good for their development. By making them participate in format like Voice, where they have higher chances of elimination. It must not be good for their confidence as this is very tender age.

Looking at many kids in this show, I am sure they'll be eliminated in round 1 . Its unfair on them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i agree with u there is no compition between elder ones amd youngest ones  first one who get eliminate is Aashi singh and the youngest boy  i forget his name 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maheen55

Yes i agree with u there is no compition between elder ones amd youngest ones  first one who get eliminate is Aashi singh and the youngest boy  i forget his name 

They also spoil chances of older kids who could have taken the place of younger kids.

Either have one Under 10 competition or not take such young kids with 14 year olds.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
10-16 is ideal for such shows. 6-7 year olds shouldn't be placed under high pressure contests. 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

They also spoil chances of older kids who could have taken the place of younger kids.

Either have one Under 10 competition or not take such young kids with 14 year olds.

Absolutely!