Sameer-Naina OS:Hum Kho Gaye

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my Dear forum wasis and besties.πŸ€— Just was sleeping and suddenly a crazy idea hit me.With the jungal main mangal spoilers doing rounds,what's the harm in giving chances to our imagination?πŸ˜‰
This piece is dedicated to Dearest Anjali/Aarti.Happy Birthday Sister.πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you like it.😳
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dekha kho gaye na hum?'' Naina complained to Sameer as they  veered to a deeper jungle.

"Tum to intelligent ho to rashta baata do''.Sameer replied back brushing his hair.

"Jungle main aane ka idea tumhara tha na'' Naina shot back still trying to find the way.

"Aur  waterfall se paani lene ka idea kiska tha? ''Sameer shot back.

"Thik hai.Galti meri hai.Tum to nahin manoge.I am Sorry.'' Naina apologised holding her ears.

"Sorry bolne ki zaroorat nehin hai.Ab yeh socho wapas kaise jaayenge?'' Sameer  said frustratedly looking around the deep jungle.

"Hum pehle paani dhoond lete hein.Phir kuch soch lenge.'' Naina said and went ahead.

"Naina!Ruko.Saath chalenge.Phir tum kahin kho gaye to..'' Sameer trailed and Naina blushed.

"Kho gayi to.. ''She asked with a tease.

"To..Tumhara baap Librarian matlab Rakesh Sir zaroor school se mujhe nikal denge''. He teased back equally.

"Sameer! Tum na.Mere Papa hein wo.'' Naina pretended to be angry.

"Haan janta hun.Maine kab kaha ki humare naukar hain wo.'' Sameer  said with a wink.

"Sameer!'' Naina  ran behind him and both got lost in their worlds ;already lost in jungle.

After a while

"Ab aur nahin chal sakhti.'' Naina said as she tripped a bit.

"Sambhal ke.Kitne pits hain yahan.Lag jayegi tumhe''. Sameer  steadied her holding her  middle finger.

"Sameer! Yahan thoda baith jaate hein.Pata nahin ab yeh waterfall kitna dur hai.'' Naina was already  tired and thirsty.

"Yahaan?'' Sameer crounsed his nose as he saw Naina pointing towards a broken tree log.

"Nahin aa jao mere god mein.'' Naina was pissed off with his antics of searching for comfort even in jungle.

"Not a bad idea''. Sameer  said and approached towards her.

"Sameer! Nahin Pass mat ana.Yaad hai na...Sameer kya kar rahe ho.? ''Naina was stuttering  and shivering with his proximity.

"Ho gaya.'' Sameer  exclaimed and Naina was still in shock.

"Naina! Ab chaloge ya phir yahin chand,tare,grah,nakshatra dekhne ka irada hai?'' Sameer asked seeing Naina lost.

"Haan Sameer.Par tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe the?'' She asked  with shades of scarlet adorning her pretty face.

"Tumhare  bagal mein Matchstick ka ek box tha.Usi ko utha raha tha.Tumne kya socha?'' He asked knowing very well  why she misunderstood him.

"Kuch nahin.Chalo ab''. Naina got up and started walking.

"Sameer! Yahan se pani upar se girne ki awaaz aa rahi hai.Lagta hai yahin pass mein hi waterfall hai.'' Naina squealed in joy and Sameer kept on looking at her.

"Tum us taraf jao aur mein is taraf jati hun.Jise miljayega wo awaaz laga dega. ''Naina  explained her full proof plan and nothing could go wrong this time.

"Alag alag kyun? Hum saath mein hai.Right?'' Sameer questioned with surprise.

"Haan saath to hein par ab jyada time nahin hai humare pass.Isliye yeh plan hi sahi hai.Samjhe na?'' Naina clarified.

"Okay.'' Sameer said and showed his thumbs up sign.

Few Minutes Later

"Sameer! SAMEER! Mil gaya.'' Naina shouted at top of her voice.

"Wow.Thank God.Yeh waterfall mil gaya.Kuch to sahi hua.'' Sameer exclaimed seeing the cascading  waterfall.

"Niche chalo jaldi.Mujhe bahut pyaas lagi hai''. Naina descended down the rocks to reach the bottom of the cliff.

"Naina! Ruko.Main aata hoon.Tum gir jaogi. ''Sameer suggested seeing the rocks too slippery to walk on.

"Mujhe patharon par chalne ki aa...da.t " Nainatrailed as the rock tricked her.

Her foot slipped.

"Naina! ''Sameer  held her by her arm before she fell and hit her intelligent brain.

"Sameer! Meri haath chod do.Tum gir jaoge mere saath.'' Naina  warned him as his hold on her arm tightened.

"Chup!'' Sameer silenced her and tried to steady himself on a rock which could support both of their  weights.

"Dusra haath do.'' Sameer commanded  much to Naina's worry.She can't let him get hurt,not altlest for her sake.

"Haath do. ''He was  now irritated the way she was being stubborn.

"Sameer! Tumhara pair fishal jaayega.Meri haath chod do.'' She tried convincing in vain for the last time.

"Itni muskil se pakda hoon ,chod kaise doonga? ''He voiced  and pulled her closer.

"Done! Mera haath pakad ke rakho.Chodna mat ''He instructed as both found a rock where two could stand without slipping.

The gushing water  fell by wetting their clothes.Trying to avoid the water Naina moved closer to him and he welcomed the move.

"Ab kya Karen? Kapde to gile hogaye. ''Naina asked seeing her partially wet dress.

"Ab hum yahaan se nikalte hain.Tum wo balti mein paani bhar lo.Phir wapas chal te hain.''He said as the gushing water  decreased a bit.

"Par ab wapas kaise jaayen.Hum to bhatak gaye the na.Ab to sham bhi hone lagi hai. ''She asked  reasonably.

"Tum tension mat lo.Aage ka plan maine soch liya hai''. He said combing his hair with fingers.

"Thik hai.Main paani lekar aati hoon.'' Naina left with a big smile on her face.

" Kya kar rahe ho? Yeh lakdi kyun jama rahe ho? ''She asked only to be silenced by her.

"Tum baap-beti kitne sawal karte ho.Chup chap khadi raho aur intezaar karo''. He said and continued with his work.

"Kiska intezaar karungi?'' She asked though he had scolded her for asking questions after questions.

"Munna aur Pandit ka''. He answered lighting the matchstick.

"Acha to ab iss aag se unko pata chalega ki hum yahaan hain.Tum samajhdar ban gaye ho.'' Naina praised him looking at his intelligence.

"Hello! Samajhdar ban gaya hoon ka kya matlab Main pehle se hi samajhdar tha''. Sameer said in his usual attitude.

"Acha Baba.Main galat,tum sahi.Thik hai.'' She said and he smiled with affirmation.

Around an hour later

"Sameer! Sameer! ''Munna ,Pandit came running as they spotted Sameer and Naina sitting near the bonfire.

"Arey Munna!Pandit ! Thank god tum log aa gaye.Naina chalo.'' He called her and started walking.

"Han Chalo.''She  said and tied her open hair which she had left open to dry.

As they walked ahead ,Munna  asked Pandit

"Yaar Pandit! Yeh dono paani lene aaye the aur khood bhig gaye.Chakkar kya hai?.''

--------------------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.:Thank you for reading.πŸ˜ƒ Haven't proof read so sorry for typo or grammatical errors.Like It or Hate it ..I would love to know.😳

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cute OS Minu πŸ‘
Nice setting and lovely tiffs between them πŸ‘ 
I loved the moment when he was trying to pick up the matchbox and she misunderstood...πŸ˜ƒ
How could he let her fall...ho hi nahi sakta...loved to read itπŸ‘
And the best line for me...paani lene gaye the khud bheeg kar aa gayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Keep coming up with moreπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my my!!!
This made my dayπŸ˜›
Literally loved every part of it.πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ
This is my fav from all your OS till day.πŸ˜‰
Hope you are fine now.😊
Love you.😳
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS! Made my day! 
Do extend this to a SS please! πŸ˜ƒ
ruhi_7 thumbnail
So cute
I hope we get to see something like this :D
Edited by ruhi_7 - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Cute OS Minu πŸ‘

Nice setting and lovely tiffs between them πŸ‘ 
I loved the moment when he was trying to pick up the matchbox and she misunderstood...πŸ˜ƒ
How could he let her fall...ho hi nahi sakta...loved to read itπŸ‘
And the best line for me...paani lene gaye the khud bheeg kar aa gayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Keep coming up with moreπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Thank you Dearie.❀️ Glad that you enjoyed it.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the constant encouragement.😊
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetylina

Oh my my!!!

This made my dayπŸ˜›
Literally loved every part of it.πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ
This is my fav from all your OS till day.πŸ˜‰
Hope you are fine now.😊
Love you.😳

Thanks darling.πŸ˜ƒ @Bold:Are you sure?πŸ˜‰ Yeah fine now.Love you too.❀️
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskan2001

Amazing OS! Made my day! 

Do extend this to a SS please! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Muskan πŸ˜ƒ Haven't thought of turning it into SS as of now.However thanks for the suggestion.πŸ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi_7

So cute

I hope we get to see something like this :D

Hi! Ruhi.πŸ˜ƒ I am glad that your first post is on my story.Thanks for the compliment.πŸ˜ƒ
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Luvly OS Minu
Thank you so much for disπŸ˜ƒ
U made my day even more special..gimme a hugπŸ€—
Trust me I nvr like d lost-in-jungle tracks in shows..but I rilli luvd it
Sameer not willing to leave her hand😳
ManDit r just awesome..sahi time pe sahi sawal krte hπŸ˜†

Thank you once again