It's all about hina khan..MR JEALOUS AMIT TANDON INSTAGRAM SNAP STOR

rishabjain2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys Mr Amit TANDON  actor... He is jealous  OF HINA KHAN... HE CALLED HER HYENA 2 TIMES IN HIS INSTAGRAM POST... HIS INSTA HANDEL "AMIT_TANDON0411" ..n once hina said Aftr task ke hina Itni important  h... I 4got d task name... He posted important or impotent... Guys Itna despo kya for footage... Mil gaya aaj Usko mere sai footage... I DONT KNOW  HOW TO UPLOAD THE SCREENSHOTS... PLS TELL ME SO THAT I CAN UPLOAD N SHOW U ALL... ITNA JEALOUS Q H LOG HINA SE... SRSLY... DESPERATE PEOPLE... BLESS THEM WITH SOME BRAINS.  Edited by rishabjain2 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nobody is jealous of her, in fact everybody is mocking her or getting angry at her actions . None of any celeb contestants have ever received so much of flak from his fellow industry mates. How badly she has broken her image.
tictalktoe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jo apne itne saalon ke mehat pe khud paani daal rahi hai, apne image ki tatti kar rahi ha, usse kaun jealous hoga!! 😆😆
tasnimabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sargamhema

Jo apne itne saalon ke mehat pe khud paani daal rahi hai, apne image ki tatti kar rahi ha, usse kaun jealous hoga!! 😆😆

Tbh even those actors who are passing negative comments on Hina or even other contestants as a matter of fact r no less than Hina in terms of ruining their image.

I have actually completely lost respect for Amit Tandon and I actually hate watching Kasam cuz of him but only watch it for Kratika and Ssharad.
Candles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if he has called her a hyena its probably because he just saw the way hina laughs in the hina on fire vid
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He called her 'Hyena'? And all this time I was sure that I was the one who came up with it. ðŸ˜­
rishabjain2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Dos who r making fun of her... Even actor n even her haters... Bcz dey want footage... They r nowhr... Dey can't reach @ her level of being famous... Itne saal ko Mehenat  Pani pe vo log dal the h jo bkws comment  kar rhe h... If u Dnt like her Dats fine... BUT KISI KE NAAM PE YA KISKO IS TARAH SE COMMENT KRNA IS NOT DONE... SO YES PEOPLE ARE JELOUSE...