Frequent Posters

Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Will there be an episode today? 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was okay. I read the written update. Seems like they are going to show the last week as a proper happy week. Thank god for that. 
Ajitha.Ramesh thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was quite slow... as though they  were all relaxed ... raavi used to be a silent character. she spoke after long time .. as expected all of a sudden simran started feeling for Rohan ..may be Thursday & Friday episode will be a wedding episode. 
All comes to an end... 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
I guess Amba becomes the Sarpanch. Someone had said this before. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Decent episode. I am just liking the fact that they are showing some cheerful episodes at last. Although I feel RoSim had a lot of potential, they have ruined it completely. But as it is a daily soap, everyone must get their happy ending so even RoSim will have theirs. Just looking forward to the last episode ever of Waaris. 
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The last episode of Waaris. Feeling actually a bit low. For me, the soap has become a part of my daily life and I will miss it.
It's all for the good, of course, but Waaris will be missed, nonetheless. Especially coz I have watched every single episode since the leap.
I can understand how some of you, who have watched it right from the beginning, would feel.
I caught up with all the episodes yesterday and I must say, I am happy that atleast the ending is not rushed. It could have had a better ending if they had given it more time.
I would have been convinced that Raj has turned negative again if I had not know about the soap bidding adieu!
I really like the way Neel plays a negative character! It's so convincing! The goody two shoes character just isn't convincing!
I am still disappointed with Neel for not having his stubble back. I wonder why anyone on this earth would want to go out of his way to look bad!
To know his reasons would be interesting!
Hoping to catch the last episode today on TV.Edited by PemaKarpo - 6 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Preet had become Sarpanch and if Raj and Amba had become the Shahs of Bajwa and Pavanya respectively, I would have expected a Waaris part 2 😆
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My mother wants to put me to bed!!!! I wasn't able to watch it on tv... Have to catch up on ozee tomorrow... Perks of being a teenager who lives with her parents!!!! 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well the last epi also ended on a blooper 😛 The show took a 5 yr old leap and the kids esp the boy who could be Rohan Simmi's child is way older than a 5 yr old. Lets assume both Simmi and Preet got pregnant right away after marriage, their children should be no older than 4 or 4 n a half. The boy who was clinging to Rohan could easily be 8 yr old 😛 Even if we assume the child was Gunjan's he should be around 4 😆 
Will miss Aarti, Akash and Farnaz. Hope we get to see them on screen some time soon 😊 All the best to the entire cast n crew 👍🏼