Salman Khan REMOVES Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover CONDOM AD From Bigg Bos

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Standees of Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's naughty ad that were a part of Bigg Boss 11 have been "evicted from the house. We tell you exactly what led COLORS to go chop chop on this naughty ad featuring Bipasha and her dear husband Karan...

Family man Salman Khan thought that the ad is TOO HOT TO HANDLE and as such, it should be removed from Bigg Boss, that takes pride in being a family show. Bhai believes that the show is seen by kids as well and having the racy ad take a spot on Bigg Boss, is crossing the line.

Salman advised the broadcasters to remove standees of the condom ad from Bigg Boss. Colors paid heed to the superstar, there was no argument or discussion. They understood Salman's perspective. Salman ki boli & hoarding ko goli...

We understand that the idea to feature a condom ad on the show is to spread awareness about safe sex. But Salman Khan, wants to keep content as clean as possible for his little fans, who are ardent followers of the reality show that is in its 11th season now.

Source - SpotBoyE

http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/salman-khan-removes-bipasha-karan-singh-grover-condom-ad-from-bigg-boss-11/5a1abd58ed6e42b06cb729f5

PS - I have also removed pics from the article because this is a family forum ðŸ˜³. I hope no more Bathroom leela would be shown just to plug in those standees in BB house. 

Edited by Ranbirrocks - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wo add embarrassing to tha per Salman wo sab bathroom lila kyu nehi hataya wo sab bhi embarrassing hi hai wo pungi ka..
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ek poster se kya hota hain?
With kind of things these contestants say to each other this poster doesn't even matter
BiggBoss and Colors are butt hurt winget fan ðŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So now that condom supplies might be stopped as well, can we expect a good news from Bandagi in 1.5 months or so 😆Edited by Pehchaan.Kaun - 6 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhai bathroom leela bhi telecast honi band ho gayi hai ab to ... I guess one of the pungi is about to use their own bathroom in the next week.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This means one from Pungi will be eliminated this week.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

wo add embarrassing to tha per Salman wo sab bathroom lila kyu nehi hataya wo sab bhi embarrassing hi hai wo pungi ka..

I think those scenes were shown to promote the product. Hopefully now they won't be shown. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

This means one from Pungi will be eliminated this week.

Both are playing strong, Luv will be next. 

I hope Pungi Leela won't be shown now. It'll continue off our screens