Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
For my eyes she was never good-looking.
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

Even though its been 70 years , I still feel Pakistan is part of India..

Maybe because for thousands of years we were all one.

I wish to go back to those days. Want Afganistan and Pakistan , Nepal and Bhutan , Bangladesh and Burma back to being part of India. 

I want the same..films like Veer-Zara and Bajrangi baijaan made this feeling grow more...
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry but do you people even realize how DISGUSTING it is to talk this way about independent and sovereign countries? How would you feel if some gora says how they miss the times when all India was under their rule and how they wish that time would come back?

Although i am not surprised seeing who is making these declarations but still, Its been 70 years...GET OVER IT!!. 🥱
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

I am sorry but do you people even realize how DISGUSTING it is to talk this way about independent and sovereign countries? How would you feel if some gora says how they miss the times when all India was under their rule and how they wish that time would come back?

Although i am not surprised seeing who is making these declarations but still, Its been 70 years...GET OVER IT!!. 🥱

👏I had to log in just to like your comment! However, I wish there was peace in South Asia. Look at Europe they have put everything behind and have opened borders with their individuality intact. There is no need to merge we need better politicians and better policies. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

👏I had to log in just to like your comment! However, I wish there was peace in South Asia. Look at Europe they have put everything behind and have opened borders with their individuality intact. There is no need to merge we need better politicians and better policies. 

I had to log in to super like this thought ⭐️

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I had to login to super super like the support for bhabhiji.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I had to log in to super like this thought ⭐️

@RE- Sorry, but how is a Britisher saying he would like the time back when their country pillaged and exploited India (which included Pakistan) similar to apoorvarnav saying she would like the time back when people were united and lived together? As far as I know, Pakistan was never a colony of India. The Partition was a bloody one which included the largest mass migration in history- so many people lost their family and homes for no fault of theirs.

Anyway, I agree that India and Pakistan are too divorced and separate from each other. I wish we could move on and there would be peace in South Asia too 'cause it's a real waste of resources and time to keep fighting with your neighbours.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm for one happy that Pakistan is not a part of India. Too many people already lost their lives and glad the two countries found peace with the separation and their own individuality. Both got what they wanted.
However, I cannot agree to the fact that this case is similar to British ruling India. They made the people their slaves and servants. Did the same happen with the other country residents too of Pakistan, Bangladesh and so on? The comparison doesn't make sense at all as these all countries WERE ALREADY a part of India. They were not slaves.

Anyways, now every country has its peace.
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

Even though its been 70 years , I still feel Pakistan is part of India..

Maybe because for thousands of years we were all one.

I wish to go back to those days. Want Afganistan and Pakistan , Nepal and Bhutan , Bangladesh and Burma back to being part of India. 

Not to be that person, but Nepal was never a part of India
It is one of the few countries in the world, that was never colonized by the British, it has always been an independent nation😊

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She looks horrible here. I never thought she was beautiful. Edited by Durudhara - 6 years ago