Kahan Ho Tum(A Plus) Affan Waheed, Sumbul Iqbal:

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Affan Waheed and Sumbul Iqbal khan pair up for 'Kahan Ho Tum

"I play this guy who hails from a feudal background and falls in love with his class fellow," Affan Waheed 

The drama industry today is blooming and many new actors want to be a part of it. With no shortage of talent, sometimes it is hard to make a lasting impression on the audiences with so much to choose from. But one actor whose fan following has not decreased but rather increased by leaps and bounds, owing to his talent, happens to be Affan Waheed. Affan Waheed is one actor who has the ability to get into the skin of each character he plays which makes his roles unforgettable!

We loved him in Illteja and are currently enjoying his performance in Khamoshi but that's not it, we have some great news for all Affan Waheed fans, as the talented actor is busy shooting for a new play called Chalay Aao.

Paired opposite the Aik Thi Raniastar Sumbul Iqbal Khan, Affan Waheed is all set to spread his magic in a new drama now. We got in touch with Affan to know more about the play and this is what he shared with us.

"The play is called Kaha Ho Tum and it is being directed by Zulfiqar Haider and it is written by Sabeeka Zulfiqar."

Talking about his character, Affan shared, "I play this guy who hails from a feudal background and he falls in love with his class fellow who belongs to the red light area and from there the story takes unexpected twists and turns as it unfolds.

Sounding different and interesting, the drama besides the duo will also star Abid Ali, Faisal Rehman and Jahanzeb Gurchani to name a few.

With us loving his dramas especially Guzaarish, we asked Affan what else was he working on besides Chalay Aao?

"I try doing one project at a time unless it gets pressing. I am reading a couple of scripts so lets see," said Affan.

Expected to air on A plus, we can't wait to see the pairing of Affan Waheed and Sumbul Iqbal Khan in Kaha Ho Tum soon!

See the full post here:

http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153969/affan-waheed-and-sumbul-iqbal-khan-pair-up-for-chalay-aao

Edited by awida - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I like the concept
I loved affan with sumbul in neelum kinaray and aik pal

Very much looking forward to this

And i like both faisal rehman and.abid ali
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I like the concept

I loved affan with sumbul in neelum kinaray and aik pal

Very much looking forward to this

And i like both faisal rehman and.abid ali

Is Neelum Kinaray a good serial? are they paired with each other there, or with the other leads?😕
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Is Neelum Kinaray a good serial? are they paired with each other there, or with the other leads?😕

I watch it, its the same old saas bahu type story. And yes they are paired together but ushna has the lead role in this
awida thumbnail
I wanted to watch Neelum Kinarey but couldn't find much time. Thank you @Simz for telling me  it is another saas bahu drama.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The location is beautiful though. If you want to see sumbul affan pairing watch aik pal!
MochaQueen thumbnail
story looks good but why sumbul
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

The location is beautiful though. If you want to see sumbul affan pairing watch aik pal!

I watched the first episodes of Aik Pal..but forgot to complete it .😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

story looks good but why sumbul

You don't like her?😲
awida thumbnail

I too. ðŸ˜ƒ I didn't watch her before Aek Thi Raania. and in this show she's just ok.😊