Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I am not very fond of history but i believe its really important for all of us to know about what happened in ancient times. I have read about porus and know about the war but never came across princess anusuya story. There is no clear mention of porus mother and what role she played in making porus what he became. And i am really interested in knowing her...through promos and interviews, she seems like a strong character. A princess who wanted to unite bharat and sacrificed a lot just for that dream. But got dhoka in return...so interested in knowing ...what happened to her...what were those circumstances that king bamni left her ...did he ever loved her ? ...why she delievered porus in a well???...this character really got me interested ...moreover rati pandey is looking great as princess anusuya and i hope through porus...we will get insights to anusuya story. Thanks to saurabh sir for bringing this in.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Sur
It is so good to be back to the forum

Rati always brings us together...
Let's the journey of Anasuya begin..

All the best to all the team of porus
Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Surbhi di for making this post... 
Rati is looking Stunning As Mahrani Anusuya... 
Eagerly waiting for the show to Go on air... 
Edited by Ratiholic - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Hey Sur

It is so good to be back to the forum

Rati always brings us together...
Let's the journey of Anasuya begin..

All the best to all the team of porus

ya ...back to if officiallyyy ...hugsss...a place for us finally to discuss...rati di ka show...a new journey...i hope the show does extremely well...it shows huge potential through its promos. All my wishes to team porus. 
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratiholic

Thanks surbhi Di for creating this thread ... 

Rati is looking Stunning As Princess Anusuya... Excited for Porus  

no need of thanks saswat...ab toh threads par threads banenge...we finallyyy got a show to discusss...Rati Pandey is officially back and happiness has no bounds...
Melkor thumbnail
Hello everyone!!! My name is Ashi.😳
From what we have seen in the promos Anusuya is one character who has left an impact over everyone.She is an enigma.She is strong,level headed,righteous and just.She is someone who is trying to fulfil her dream of uniting Bharat.From what we know about her in the promos-

1.She is the princess of Takshashila as well as the Queen of Paurav Rashtra.So it's assumed that her marriage with King Bamini was meant to eliminate the rivalry between the two kingdoms.

2.She has some conflicts with Darius too which can be seen when she tells him the similarities and differences between a Vyapaari and a Naari.

3.Her brother in law clearly has problems with her.Probably it's due to her her being the princess of the enemy Kingdom. 

4.She gives birth to Porus under extremely difficult circumstances and since Porus grows up among the dasyus we can assume that Anusuya did this to protect her son.

5.In the theatrical trailer Anusuya tells Bamini about the consequences of their internal rivalry.So I guess that either Bamini did something he shouldn't have done or his brother does something which leads to a misunderstanding between Anusuya and Bamini.

I am excited to watch the series for I have a feeling that we are going to enjoy this a lot.
Rati Pandey is already breathing life into the character of Anusuya with her terrific acting.
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Anusuya seems a very strong character. There is no information available about porus and his family background on internet expect the battle of hydaspes. The producer says they have got information about porus from Greek sources. Anyway I'm looking forward to know anusuya's story. Rati is already doing a fantastic job in the promos.  Edited by GrumpyCat - 6 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ash was Anusuya ever mentioned in any history books ? as far as im concerned, i never saw her name appear even once in whatever history book ive read through. Also, the only proof abt Alexander and Porus's battle is from the Greeks. Hence I'm assuming even this name 'Anusuya' is made up. In reality extremely little is known about Porus's parents. If u know of any historical facts abt Porus's mother then do let us know.

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyCat

Anusuya seems a very strong character. There is no information available about porus and his family background on internet expect the battle of hydaspes. The producer says they have got information about porus from Greek sources. Anyway I'm looking forward to know anusuya's story. Rati is already doing a fantastic job in the promos. 

You are right. I think its safe to assume tht whatever they are showing about 'Anusuya' (if that was really her name) is fictional.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkwarrior200

Ash was Anusuya ever mentioned in any history books ? as far as im concerned, i never saw her name appear even once in whatever history book ive read through. Also, the only proof abt Alexander and Porus's battle is from the Greeks. Hence I'm assuming even this name 'Anusuya' is made up. In reality extremely little is known about Porus's parents. If u know of any historical facts abt Porus's mother then do let us know.

Nope Arsh!! Anusuya was never mentioned in any history book.Atleast I haven't read it so far.Nothing much about Porus' personal life has been mentioned since the only available sources are Greek sources.
What is commonly known about Porus is that he was the only one to fight Alexander and later became his ally.
I will try to find out something about Porus' parents.