Porus

Princess Anusuya - The Unknown Story - Page 3

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@everyone

We cannot expect everything to be historically correct and that is precisely the reason disclaimers are given in the beginning of any movie/ serial. All in all as long as they make a good historic serial out of it i have no issues as long as they dont alter the proper facts like Alexander defeating Porus. They have omitted a few prominent characters too from this historic but im giving them the benefit of doubt for now and hope they will be shown later as the serial progresses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anusuya is a very very strong Character ...Rati was the first actor they got on board for Porus so there must be something real about her Character ... they needed a Talented actress to potray Anusuya So its not completely fictional 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Hello everyone!!! My name is Ashi.😳

From what we have seen in the promos Anusuya is one character who has left an impact over everyone.She is an enigma.She is strong,level headed,righteous and just.She is someone who is trying to fulfil her dream of uniting Bharat.From what we know about her in the promos-

1.She is the princess of Takshashila as well as the Queen of Paurav Rashtra.So it's assumed that her marriage with King Bamini was meant to eliminate the rivalry between the two kingdoms.

2.She has some conflicts with Darius too which can be seen when she tells him the similarities and differences between a Vyapaari and a Naari.

3.Her brother in law clearly has problems with her.Probably it's due to her her being the princess of the enemy Kingdom. 

4.She gives birth to Porus under extremely difficult circumstances and since Porus grows up among the dasyus we can assume that Anusuya did this to protect her son.

5.In the theatrical trailer Anusuya tells Bamini about the consequences of their internal rivalry.So I guess that either Bamini did something he shouldn't have done or his brother does something which leads to a misunderstanding between Anusuya and Bamini.

I am excited to watch the series for I have a feeling that we are going to enjoy this a lot.
Rati Pandey is already breathing life into the character of Anusuya with her terrific acting.

Hi Ashi...ya seems like her marriage takes place to eliminate dushmani between takshilla and paurav rashtra as she believes that if indians will keep fighting among themselves...then outsiders will get a mauka to attack the country which happened too. There is a scene in promos where bamni brother is fighting...a fight is going on and then anusuya hand is in bamni hands and fight stops and scene shifts to marriage scene. So basically they got married to end the war between those two places. As raja bamni correctly said...mitrata ka beej bona hoga...and marrying their princess is bamni hand of friendship to takshilla rajya. But due to some circumstances...bamni will give dhoka to her as told by aditya in an interview and her devar will try to kill her. And thats why she will give birth to her baby in such circumstances...ya i too believe as she is thrown out if rajya...she will do parvarish of porus in the best way possible to her under the circumstances offered. Ya rati di is just perfect actor casted for this role and i am really looking forward to know more about this character. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: darkwarrior200

@everyone

We cannot expect everything to be historically correct and that is precisely the reason disclaimers are given in the beginning of any movie/ serial. All in all as long as they make a good historic serial out of it i have no issues as long as they dont alter the proper facts like Alexander defeating Porus. They have omitted a few prominent characters too from this historic but im giving them the benefit of doubt for now and hope they will be shown later as the serial progresses.

Though i do agree that we cannot expect everything to be historically correct ...i dont expect that too but i believe when they are making a show...they definitely have enough evidences for the characters they made. They ofcourse will take creative freedom over characterisation but the series of events cant be changed. I dont feel anusuya and bamni are just fictional characters as no information is available on internet about them. Books are still the better conveyors for history. Those two are shown as strong characters...to say princess of takshilla married king bamni and gave birth to porus without having any historical proof is not something i expect from saurabh sir. Unke assumptions ke hamesha strong basis hote hain...swastik does good research on its projects. I know there were discrepencies in mahabharat series too but that was because mahabharat ki story kaafi jagaho par different tarike se mention hain...and they were following one...though series of sequences and scenes wahi the.