Master plan or beginning of failure

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I really don't know if I should call Deep intelligent or stupid. When I saw the promo I expected Deep to misguide Arohi about Prithvi's death and thereby create a confusion in her mind. But this guy has gone one step ahead. He want to wipe out an entire episode of her life. Did he really expect her to believe his words over what she saw with her own eyes. I think he underestimated her and her abilities. Arohi is smart when she needs to, I will give her that. She didn't believe all the witnesses Deep produced. But I am confused about one thing,
how did the blind guy suddenly get eyesight. If he was actually lying about being blind then why did he do so. Deep manipulated him after Arohi met him right. Then how come he faked it when she met him. Is that a blooper or something else? 
Arohi wants to consult with Lakshya and Deep start to panic because money can't buy everyone. The moment Lakshya confirms Arohi's claims, Deep's plans will fail. That's why I think, Lakshya will deny Arohi's claims tomorrow. He may want Deep to believe that he's unaware of Deep's plans thus giving him an advantage. Direct confrontation won't lead anywhere because Deep is too smart to fall for that. So Lakshya may want to outsmart Deep in his own game. I really hope Lakshya is not in Deep's team. That will be a complete letdown. Also Arohi is going to need a powerful ally by her side if she wants to fight against Deep and Co. On a light note, I am surprised that Lakshya didn't call Arohiji for 3 days. He usually keep calling her with or without any proper reason. 😆
Deep's plan started to fail from that karvachaut day. He did a stupidity by letting Tara take Arohi's place and that provided photographic evidence to Sanaya. Then he couldn't stop Tara from murdering Sanaya and thereby set in motion a series of events that will ultimately prove fatal to his plan. He also left Arohi alone at Kasol even after knowing that Lakshya is also there. The conversation and later events made Lakshya doubt Deep instead of Arohi. Then he made another blunder of calling police to recover Sanaya's body and also handing over Sushant to police. Now Lakshya is going to keep digging till he finds out the truth and also Arohi won't sit quiet until she proves that Prithvi murdered Sanaya. In my opinion, Deep has jumped into from frying pan into burning fire. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
looks like deep's plan is to make arohi herself believe she is the one who committed murders :P
I think that old man is still blind only but pretending to have eyesight now as per deep's instructions...
tomorrow either deep will not let arohi complete the sentence or lakhsya may just say that they can discuss later...
me too missing that "arohiji" from lakhsya 😉..I wish laksh  has come to stay at deep's house for some reason..

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kyunki aarohi se jhootha pyaar ka natak krte krte deep ko sach mein usse pyaar ho gaya hai. Aur jis Tara ke liye woh itna sab kuch kr raha hai woh khud apne psycho killing obsession ki wajah se uss plan pr paani pher rhi hai 😊 .
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Maybe deep is falling in love with aarohi that's why his masterplan now converting into big failure for him
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
an OK episode for me. 
Last 2 minutes was best part. 

Lakshya n his assistant scene... 👍🏼

Sir Deep ka sara parivaar PLASTIC  ka hai 🤣  aur aap yahan game khel rahe hain ... 

humein to un logon ko round up karna chahiye ...pata to chake yeh nakli parivar kis factory mein tayar kia gaya hai ... 🤣

Arohi is thinking abt lakshya  😉... n here Lakshya makes a grand entry in Raichand mansion. 

deep n prithvi shocked n gets scared if lakshya n Arohi talked eachother than all their plans will be failed. 
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Tara's fake love for deep & deep's fake love for aarohi
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

looks like deep's plan is to make arohi herself believe she is the one who committed murders :P

I think that old man is still blind only but pretending to have eyesight now as per deep's instructions...
tomorrow either deep will not let arohi complete the sentence or lakhsya may just say that they can discuss later...
me too missing that "arohiji" from lakhsya 😉..I wish laksh  has come to stay at deep's house for some reason..

In the precap when Deep mention that Arohi's health is not good, Lakshya does ask why Arohiji didn't say anything to him. 😳
@bold- That will be epic. Deep will go mad for sure. Ek taraf Tara do dusri aur Lakshya and Arohi. 😆 But Lakshya will be with Arohi 24*7 thus making sure that Deep can't harm Arohi.  But that is not going to happen anytime soon. 🥺
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

an OK episode for me. 

Last 2 minutes was best part. 

Lakshya n his assistant scene... 👍🏼

Sir Deep ka sara parivaar PLASTIC  ka hai 🤣  aur aap yahan game khel rahe hain ... 

humein to un logon ko round up karna chahiye ...pata to chake yeh nakli parivar kis factory mein tayar kia gaya hai ... 🤣

Arohi is thinking abt lakshya  😉... n here Lakshya makes a grand entry in Raichand mansion. 

deep n prithvi shocked n gets scared if lakshya n Arohi talked eachother than all their plans will be failed. 

Lakshya and his assistants are superb. I really enjoy their scenes. I must say, Lakshya has an impeccable timing. Arohi ne yaad ki aur woh aa gaya. Whenever, Arohi and Lakshya come in one frame, Deep's BP shoots up. 🤣 But my sympathies are with Deep. Ek patni pagal toh dusri isse pagal banane pe tuli hai. 😆 Kare toh kya kare bechara. 😉
janecastle thumbnail
I love it when they use the fast version of Ishq mein marjawan when Deep, Arohi and Lakshya come in one frame.
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Maybe deep is falling in love with aarohi that's why his masterplan now converting into big failure for him

Nah, he's not falling in love for sure. His master plans are failing because of his carelessness or stupidity of the people with him.