Does Hina remind anyone of Juhi Parmar from Season 5?

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Somehow, she reminds me of the self-assumed self-righteous, yelling, screeching, I-am-always-right, very vengeful, annoying woman called Juhi Parmar from Season 5.. who somehow won because of all her Kumkum fans..

I hope the same doesn't repeat this time for this duplicate of hers, Hina Khan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She does remind me of Juhi. But Juhi was never as much in the centre of things as Hina is this time round. So, unlike when Juhi won, I won't be surprised if Hina wins this time. Although they never make negative people like her win but let's see. 
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Juhi was far better than her
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We dont believe hina is negative ,. She is a very strong woman. Kindly dont tag her as negative . Aise to mere liye har wo contestant negative hai jo usse pange leta hai . 
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

She does remind me of Juhi. But Juhi was never as much in the centre of things as Hina is this time round. So, unlike when Juhi won, I won't be surprised if Hina wins this time. Although they never make negative people like her win but let's see.

so she is negative but shilpa for example isn't negative who mentally tortured vikas when he was already in a bad state. Nothing that hina has done so far even compares to that
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No. Juhi was a big time loser. Whatever Hina is, she plays in the front, doesn't dare to voice her own opinion and doesn't definitely hide behind others. She doesn't fire gun on somebody else's shoulder (kill me for direct translation from Hindi 🤣). 

I would rate Hina much higher than Juhi who won the series by just eating and hiding behind others. We can compare Juhi with Sapna this season. 
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

so she is negative but shilpa for example isn't negative who mentally tortured vikas when he was already in a bad state. Nothing that hina has done so far even compares to that

Hina is negative to multiple people and I dont want to list the many things she has said and done. And anyway everybody has different likes and dislikes. Just like you don't think what hina has done so far is anything big, I don't mind what shilpa did with vikas. 
Edited by astha36 - 6 years ago
uvasag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, Juhi is more like Sapna. If Sapna wins this season I'll be as angry as I was when Juhi won. Hina is negative because she holds on to petty things and brings it up to anyone who will listen. Would be tagged as strong if she was calculative and smart instead of always judging others.

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Somehow, she reminds me of the self-assumed self-righteous, yelling, screeching, I-am-always-right, very vengeful, annoying woman called Juhi Parmar from Season 5.. who somehow won because of all her Kumkum fans..

I hope the same doesn't repeat this time for this duplicate of hers, Hina Khan

Kya pakda hai..bilkul sahi..I never liked that juhi parmar...Hina is just like that...👏
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi won her season right? 
Then I don't mind this comparison 😆