Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The current track of show is little bit ok otherwise in starting it was too much for me!

Dishank is doing well
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronshaan

nice to see that he is getting more work and getting famous.

he was good in EBI liked to see him even in other show too.

Yes that is great to see!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

He has played the younger brother for too long!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I loved him in EBI!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Now finally he has a show which is among the top shows of that channel!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha420

such kaha juhi nay. esy Altu faltu k shows maat dekho bura asar par sakta hai .πŸ˜†

ajeeb ajeeb logon ko nai dekha karty. acha acha dekho. khush raho. bekar chezon py time waste nai kiya kartyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I don't watch it!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This show is important only because Dishank finally got a lead role!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Otherwise this show is pure trash!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

The typical mother-in-law whose makeup is an eyesore!!!!   

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzm

I have never watched that show.
In the video too, I only watched Dishank's part.

Well, first time he got the lead role. All the best to him. Otherwise as u said, it was like he has patented for the role of younger brother.

So now, younger brother is back. Hope k hos elder brothers too be back on screen πŸ˜›

Me neither!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well we are only interested in Dishank's part!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Yes it is the first time he got a lead role and it has been long overdue!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I did say that because in every show he either played the male lead's younger brother which he had debuted with in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Or else he played the female lead's younger brother like in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat or even twin brother in Ballika Vadhu!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Yes it is time both the big brothers get back on screen!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi21

The current track of show is little bit ok otherwise in starting it was too much for me!

Dishank is doing well

I only know of the tracks from what they show in the news!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

It is always Falguni trying to outdo her mother-in-law!!!πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

The track of her pretending to be her own look-alike is nice though!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Yes Dishank is doing great!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘