Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is the problem with IF. It doesn't allow links from rival sites. @ Lena.. Thanks a lot for the link @TM Edit your post with the link provided by Lena,it's working:) And guys, the difference between Zain and Nakul has decreased. IB can catch up with us at any moment. So please do vote and make him win. He deserves an award for playing Neil Khanna
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Medico-

This is the problem with IF. It doesn't allow links from rival sites. @ Lena.. Thanks a lot for the link @TM Edit your post with the link provided by Lena,it's working:) And guys, the difference between Zain and Nakul has decreased. IB can catch up with us at any moment. So please do vote and make him win. He deserves an award for playing Neil Khanna

I have updated the post. I am also promoting heavily on instagram. I'm honestly finding it so difficult to vote because for one you can't vote from the same device more than once, or using the same wifi connection more than once, so I'm also having to go on different people's phones and use their mobile data to vote too. Out of all the votes zain has, I have only been able to vote 3 times I think because I'm finding it so hard due to the restrictions of this poll to vote. So the best I am able to do now is promote the poll on social media as much as I can in the hopes that I can at least find more people who can vote. ðŸ˜­
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago