Your favourite Gaurav Sharma scene

Posted: 6 years ago
Gaurav sharma character was beautifully played by Harshad.
Prem even able to fool Heer regarding his identity.
My favourite Gaurav Sharma scenes are
Gaurav aka Prem and Heer in registan.
Gaurav watching Heer in shiv mandir.
Gaurav leaving lori party and meet with Heer.
Gaurav talking with Rishab in his house.
Gaurav shouted at Heer when she insulted his family.
Prem was a great actor. The way he was able to fool everyone by potraying Gaurav Sharma identity. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow you got a long list there. 😛
Those are definitely important scenes for some of the turning mini points of story wasn't it.

I like his scenes with Heer and Preet - tho he encountered other members of Jzoo as well.
- Heer standing by window on his office - He comes to collect car keys.there. There is a PH H2H moment.
Preet tying shoe laces begging him to come to bhabi's wedding cz she's waiting to be saved.
-Heer singing in club trying to make him remember the past.
- Heer and him at Rishab place for Lori(you mentioned that)
- Gaurav comes to Jzoo opens the door after knocking and views all family framed photos and looked surprised or nostalgic but he's unable to remember.

*I'm no fan of g3 or her crying act if missing Prem but there is a burger feeding scene btw them that is fab of lot of fans who like their scenes.

Shuridh today I'll come back if anything more comes to mind.
There are tons of I'm sure just my memory is not great :P

Originally posted by: AASUS

Wow you got a long list there. 😛
Those are definitely important scenes for some of the turning mini points of story wasn't it.

I like his scenes with Heer and Preet - tho he encountered other members of Jzoo as well.
- Heer standing by window on his office - He comes to collect car keys.there. There is a PH H2H moment.
Preet tying shoe laces begging him to come to bhabi's wedding cz she's waiting to be saved.
-Heer singing in club trying to make him remember the past.
- Heer and him at Rishab place for Lori(you mentioned that)
- Gaurav comes to Jzoo opens the door after knocking and views all family framed photos and looked surprised or nostalgic but he's unable to remember.

*I'm no fan of g3 or her crying act if missing Prem but there is a burger feeding scene btw them that is fab of lot of fans who like their scenes.

Shuridh today I'll come back if anything more comes to mind.
There are tons of I'm sure just my memory is not great :P

Wow thanks for long comment.
Every point you have made is accurate.
sadiaharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Gaurav's all scenes with heer are my favourite 
When he fixed heer's manglsutr .
When heer striped on stone and gaurav caught her after that their eyelock session.
When heer fixed jenm or mala i don't know it's actuall name and the way he looked at her that was  very touching 
 I Mean Their All Scenes Are Very Close To My Heart ❤️ Bcz aCtEd By Harshad chopda 😊

Edited by sadiaharshiti - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiaharshiti

Gaurav's all scenes with heer are my favourite 

When he fixed heer's manglsutr .
When heer striped on stone and gaurav catched her after that their eyelock session.
When heer fixed jenm or mala i don't know it's actuall name and the way he looked at her that was  very touching 
 I Mean Their All Scenes Are Very Close To My Heart ❤️ Bcz aCtEd By Harshad chopda 😊

thanks for commenting.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
well rajesthan track entry wasnt on gaurav-heer. it was prem and heer. heer asked prem to come back and he did. then her imagination sequence and repeat of dance sequnce..
Gaurav entered from the ring sequence ..then dargah and railway station nd so on..
my fav gaurav heer scene is defo the last gaurav heer scene where heer made him admit that he is prem only.. that was fun .. next one is obviously shiv madir sequnce

Originally posted by: JugniPH

well rajesthan track entry wasnt on gaurav-heer. it was prem and heer. heer asked prem to come back and he did. then her imagination sequence and repeat of dance sequnce..
Gaurav entered from the ring sequence ..then dargah and railway station nd so on..
my fav gaurav heer scene is defo the last gaurav heer scene where heer made him admit that he is prem only.. that was fun .. next one is obviously shiv madir sequnce

Heer was superb in her acting.
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gaurav
mujhe sare scean pasand hai gaurav ke ❤️
Heer and gaurav scean to awosome hai
sab se fav shiv mandir ke scean nd rishab ke yaha party hote hai uske baad Heer gaurav ko dakhte hai nd club mein Heer Gaurav ke peeche jati hai   
wo scean ❤️

Originally posted by: tarannum6

Gaurav
mujhe sare scean pasand hai gaurav ke ❤️
Heer and gaurav scean to awosome hai
sab se fav shiv mandir ke scean nd rishab ke yaha party hote hai uske baad Heer gaurav ko dakhte hai nd club mein Heer Gaurav ke peeche jati hai   
wo scean ❤️

The Shiv Mandir scene is my favourite.
sana.harshiti thumbnail
My favorite scenes is
Rajasthan track and 
Heer irritate gaurav to tell d truth about his identity ...and he admit that he is her Prem