PHOTOS: Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover snapped at the gym

Posted: 6 years ago

Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were spotted at the gym.

For Bollywood stars, keeping in shape is of prime importance and come rain or day, they make it a point to workout everyday, even during the weekends. 

One of Bollywood's hottest couples Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were spotted outside their gyms as they made their way back to their car. 

Bipasha kept it sporty in a black tee which she paired with multicoloured leggings and orange shoes. She was seen sporting round reflective shades, a black gym bag and her hair was tied in a loose bun. On the other hand, Karan wore a black v-neck tee and a blue hoodie which he paired with black track pants along with white slipper and black sunglasses.

Check the pictures out:

Meanwhile, on the work front, Karan is currently shooting for Ankoosh's Firkee. Firkee also stars Kay Kay Menon and Neil Nitin Mukesh as the leads.

Ankoosh is also planning to a make a fantasy comedy for which he wants Bipasha and Karan. 

The director said, "Yes, there's a film that I want to make, which is a quirky comedy that deals with the man-woman relationship. The story deals with how the equation between a couple is before marriage and how it changes after marriage. There are a lot of things that people do for a relationship after they get married, but most of it goes unnoticed. So this will revolve around that. I wanted a real-life couple for the film, so I want Bipasha and Karan to do it. They will fit the characters really well."

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/photos-bipasha-basu-and-karan-singh-grover-snapped-gym-391480
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago