Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Absolute paisa vasool FUN ...Not a moment of dullness...i cud go on n on what a masterpiece of an episode it was...Sam is taking note of her n im jus loving the very qualities he himself gives importance  to...that is valuing friendship...the same way Naina respects it..He was impressed n cleanbowled by her thought process...Tat smile said it all...He was dumstruck that this gal has a clean heart n so he praises her infront of his frends..!The very first time he took notice of how genuine n innocent she is!!..

The library n the bike scene was hilarious...!I swear my stomach hurt that the craziness these guys displayed!n the balcony was another beauty...The sheer delight n adoration wat love can to do one was perfectly picturised...Sam was totally gone!!

I just loved that moment where he stands still amazed with Naina valuing her friendship. He is finding her friendship value similar to his which he found very surprising I think. 

Everything has been different about them till now, their soch, upbringing, background. This is the only similarity he could strike with himself. ðŸ˜³
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blushing

😃

loved it ðŸ˜³ freshness is just amazing ...and 90's song ahaan 

Nivi thanks ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Aagayi ðŸ¤— Thank you yahan aane ke liye ðŸ¤—

I am a goner for this show yaar.. ðŸ˜†