Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Precap ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² Chudel aur Bandaar ko mein Ganga mein duba duba ke marunga..nehi nehi Aag mein jala jala ke..phir Registaan mein bandh ke sukhayungi..😈
Naa paani ka ek bund nasib hoga aur na hi khane ka ek Dana..bhuk bhuk chillayenge toh Cakters khilayungi ðŸ˜ˆ
Edited by Heli84 - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay mehak ko uss aadmi ke saath nahi dekh saktha , chachi ?
...seriously ? Wasn't he the one who willingly sent mehak to ajay ?

Ahhh karma bites back... Shaurya khanna ðŸ¤“
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Archie ask chachi that she is right or not... KC tells she is right.. Mahek doesn't remember that she is mahek and you have to go near her but at the same time you shouldn't make her angry...

In the auto mandhar remember what Archie said to him instead of beating her try to show some fake romance with her ... mandhar puts his hand around Mahek and ask did she liked the gift...she tells it's her fault that she didn't trusted him 

God I can't write the next part🤢

😆 you have to write because I am not watching the show waiting for ur update ðŸ˜† thanks for update sham ðŸ˜ƒ I know horrible episode mehak started suspecting it's like Ajay ring apologies episode but sk won't give up 
Hope kc started dought psycho chudal 
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Torture...torture...torture...who is this B supposed to be really...with her abilities she should be going for world domination😡.
Arghhh so frustrated...

Ok whoo saa...find your happy place Kelly😕😆

Thanks for the LU  Shamz😉
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Oh god ...the precap ðŸ¤¢...he is intimidating mehak physically 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahek comes back to home ... mandhar calls someone and ask to search bijli as she has joined hands with his enemy...Rama ask how was the party..Neev tells about mandhar giving gift to Mahek ..and they have sorted the issues.. Mahek goes inside to meet Banwarilal..Rama ask it's good that you have changed..he tells she is just a toy and he has to keep her happy and now iam thinking that i should consummate this marriage now... Shaurya shouts Mahek's name when he gets some negative vibes..

precap : mandhar meets Archie and ask whose marriage? she tells Mahek and your's marriage and after words you will have full rights on her ... mandhar tries to gets close to Mahek and Shaurya gets panicked thinking something bad is gonna happen .he calls chachi and ask to go and check Mahek...
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Shamz one question...will you be able write tomorrow's LU ...😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

I m sick of this pati pati raga laap😡 for God sake spare me😡

This episode was the biggest disaster than the bomb last which happened last time🤢
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Mahek comes back to home ... mandhar calls someone and ask to search bijli as she has joined hands with his enemy...Rama ask how was the party..Neev tells about mandhar giving gift to Mahek ..and they have sorted the issues.. Mahek goes inside to meet Banwarilal..Rama ask it's good that you have changed..he tells she is just a toy and he has to keep her happy and now iam thinking that i should consummate this marriage now... Shaurya shouts Mahek's name when he gets some negative vibes..

precap : mandhar meets Archie and ask whose marriage? she tells Mahek and your's marriage and after words you will have full rights on her ... mandhar tries to gets close to Mahek and Shaurya gets panicked thinking something bad is gonna happen .he calls chachi and ask to go and check Mahek...

Oh my God ...this is unbearable😡
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

As expected...ManChi won this play...

Never gave an chance for mehak to remember anything ðŸ˜’

I can't watch this Archie and mandhar anymore and on top of that Mehrya is behaving so dumb