Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Title suggestions 

1. A Memorable Christmas ever...Happy Birthday Aaditi!

2. Santa's special gift... HBD Aaditi!

I like the first one - but i'd get rid of the "ever" 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Vote for any one title 

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Vote for any one title 

Finalized Title
A Memorable Christmas...Happy Birthday Aaditi!
Finalized Color Code
FF0000
#OOFF66
#FF6633

Graphics:
1. Main Tag: Happy Birthday Aaditi!
2. Title Tag: A Memorable Birthday...Happy Birthday Aaditi!
3. Messages and Gifts Tag
4.Crazy Creatives Birthday Subteam Tag
5. Sig -  Happy Birthday Aaditi (Santa Claus and other things related to Christmas)
6. Divider 

Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Graphics. :)

x.titli.x thumbnail

The begging decade of 21st century and every year since then nothing had changed for Aaditi about this day, she slept in anticipation of this day she had double blast every year before and hopefully every year after... It was Christmas as well as the lady's birthday! She had a shimmery golden gown with sparkly heels and matching earring ready that was going to enhance her look, making her stand out in thousands that evening!

The sun had slowly begun to brighten the sky sparkling the dew drops on the leaves, the birds chirped melodious rhymes as the clock stuck 6. Aaditi stretched up after shutting the alarm and welcomed the new day and another year in her life, she had completed so many rotations around the sun and every year her family and friends had surpassed her imaginations for her birthday! She smiled as she smelt hot chocolates and cinnamon rolls! She could hear a choir singing "Joy to the world! in her nativity, she rushed to her bathroom promising that she would join in an hour or two to commemorate the true spirit of Christmas and her birthday!

"Thaba I'm up! she boasted her achievement of finally being able to be a morning bird instead of mourning-morning bird that she mostly was on her days off and holidays! She stole the yet-to-be-served cinnamon roll which irked her mother

"What are you Aaditi?! 10?!  Thaba snapped.

"On the scale of 1 to 10, of course! saying she pecked her mother's cheek and flew to the hall, she just couldn't wait for their wishes! The television was left on and she knew it would have been by her mother while it was really shocker that her friends didn't crash her house yet! Looking at the TV scene she rolled her eyes never in her life once she could get if the heroine had all the time to run a mile before taking a bullet why doesn't hero have the time to move?! The bell rang and she was over ecstatic to see what her friend Sham had bought for her!

She straightened her dress, she was gonna be a total femme fatale for her friends.

"Woila Aaditi that dress is --- - Sham said.

"Did it make your hear have premature ventricular contractions?! our birthday girl winked while her friends rolled her eyes.

"But aren't you a bit overdressed?! Look at me I look like I'm wearing rags! Thaba joked.

"Guys are you serious?

"No, he Sirius is black not me! Sham said and laughed at his own weak sense of humour, while Aaditi continued to glare at these two friends of her who has comfortable zip-locked and threw her dreams for today in the bin!

"Peace out girls, Sham did you get me my tomatoes?" Thaba asked and continued, "Give me quick, I want to make my Italian custard! She sounded excited.

"You don't put tomatoes in salad even if its a fruit! Sham said.

"It's common sense, I know that! Thaba said while Sham giggled, they say sweets keep your mood lightened and it seems chocolate was working wonders on her friend today... while these two were having fun with their witty exchange the birthday girl felt out like a fish out of the pond! How could they do this to dearest Aaditi?! She was getting furious the smartass had a whole thank you speech ready for when her friends surprise her! Just last night they were singing songs how they wanted to be together until death but now Aaditi just wanted to make slight change in the plan where she is the one who burry these two alive! Anger was bubbling inside the birthday girl in hurry she took and tossed away a book on the couch!

"Why can't they write properly?!

"Well the book was written by a Russian! Her friend reminded.

"I don't care how fast they did write it just makes no sense! saying she picked up the book and tossed it even further before announcing she was joining the colony kids in their singing down stairs and stormed out! No matter what she didn't wish to tame the christmas atmosphere around and ruin everyone's mood! 

The evening started to show up but our birthday girl was definitely not into being in happy mood. It was her day and the most important her friends completely ignored her... How could this had to happen with her??? She thought.

I guess everyone forgot about me by know, she thought trying to cover her disappointment.

She was still engrossed in her thoughts when the doorbell rang again. To her surprise, Sham and Thaba were waiting at the door.

"You two ? What are you doing here ? Please go ! Mood kharab hogaya mera !" (My mood is not good at all) , she started to blurt out all her anger on her friends.

"Will you stop overracting ?" , said Sham while looking at her friend with a shocked look.

"I can explain" , tried to reassure Thaba.

"No more explanations, no more talks !!! Please let me"... 

Just when she was about to finish her sentence, her friends bandaged her eyes...

"What The ???" 

"You just shut up and come with us !!! Come on get in the car quickly" , said Sham with a winning smile on her face.

While they were driving, Aaditi kept on blabbering and mumbblering things out of frustration when the car finally stopped.

"Well the torture is finally over , said Aaditi... NOW LET ME...Hey what are you doing ??? Look I already had a bad day, you all forgot me and now... Well if this looks like a stupid kidnapping track then this is not funny...arey yeh thori Bollywood film hai !" (It's not a Bollywood movie !)

The two friends looked at each other and tried their best to control their laugh. Sure their friend was crazy but all is fair in friendship and especially on THIS day.

Aaditi was not realizing what was going on with her. They brought her to the dressing room and started to put clothes on her.

"Hey !!! What are you doing now ? Can I take off this bandage ? What are you doing ?" , she kept on shouting but noone listened to her.

Once she was ready in her Santa clothes, Sham and Thaba brought her to the main hall, where everyone was clapping.

"What is going on ? Where have you brought me in ?", said our surprised girl.

She was hearing so many familiar and non familiar voices but it was really difficult to understand any word since she couldn't see anything.

All stopped and freezed when Aaditi heard her favourite songs being played one after another. She slowly started to calm down and enjoy the atmosphere. Everything was going on superb when a kid just approched her and wished her "Happy Birthday Santa". 

"Uhhh What?" , said Aaditi while finally being able to untie her bandage.

Aaditi was shocked ! Her friends planned a very special birthday party and she was disguised as Santa. The surroundings were filled with lights, delicious treats and gifts. She was feeling overwhelmed.

"Aaaw ! You didn't forget"... , she said.

"Arey pagli (idiot) !!! We simply can't forget your birthday our cutest Santa", said her friends. "We feel really bad that we ignored you through all the day, but it would have been impossible to plan everything, with you having around...you know...we would have failed in our mission...but we have to admit, we totally loved you in angry mode !!!" *giggles*

Aaditi felt touched by the sweet gesture. She ran to hug everyone, though it was a bit difficult with the Santa avatar she was wearing proudly. This day couldn't have been better. Her face was glowing with happiness. She spent the whole evening partying with her loved ones, enjoying the presence with each of them and the kids. The moment for cate cutting and opening gifts finally came and all shouted in unison  "Happy Birthday Aaditi"  .

The party was over and Aaditi went to sleep peacefully with a heartwarming smile adoring her face. Before closing her eyes she whispered  "Today, on Christmas day, Santa Claus received gifts instead of giving them" .

Edited by .sweetchick. - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Every year, Aaditi sleeps in anticipation of this day because on this day, she has double blast. It is Christmas as well as the lady's birthday! She has a shimmery golden gown with sparkly heels and matching earrings ready that's going to enhance her look, making her stand out in thousands that evening!

The sun has slowly begun to brighten the sky sparkling the dew drops on the leaves, the birds chirped melodious rhymes as the clock stuck 6. Aaditi stretched up after shutting the alarm and welcomed the new day and another year in her life. She has completed so many rotations around the sun and every year her family and friends had surpassed her imaginations for her birthday! She smiled as she smelt hot chocolates and cinnamon rolls! She could hear a choir singing "Joy to the world! in her nativity, she rushed to her bathroom promising that she would join in an hour or two to commemorate the true spirit of Christmas and her birthday!

"Thaba I'm up!" she boasted her achievement of finally being able to be a morning bird instead of mourning-morning bird that she mostly was on her days off and holidays! She stole the yet-to-be-served cinnamon roll which irked her mother

"What are you Aaditi?! 10?!  Thaba snapped.

"On the scale of 1 to 10, of course!", saying so, she pecked her mother's cheek and flew to the hall, she just couldn't wait for their wishes! The television was left on and she knew it would have been by her mother while it was really shocker that her friends didn't crash her house yet! Looking at the TV scene she rolled her eyes. Never in her life she could get if the heroine had all the time to run a mile before taking a bullet why doesn't hero have the time to move?!

The bell rang and she was over ecstatic to see what her friend Sham had bought for her!

She straightened her dress, she was gonna be a total femme fatale for her friends.

"Woila Aaditi that dress is --- - Sham said.

"Did it make your hear premature ventricular contractions?", our birthday girl winked while her friends rolled her eyes.

"But aren't you a bit overdressed?! Look at me I look like I'm wearing rags! Thaba joked.

"Guys are you serious?

"No, he Sirius is black not me! Sham said and laughed at his own weak sense of humour, while Aaditi continued to glare at these two friends of her who have zip-locked and threw her dreams for today in the bin!

"Peace out girls, Sham, did you get me my tomatoes?" Thaba asked and continued, "Give me quick, I want to make my Italian custard! She sounded excited.

"You don't put tomatoes in salad even if its a fruit! Sham said.

"It's common sense, I know that! Thaba said while Sham giggled. They say sweets keep your mood lightened and it seems chocolate was working wonders on her friend today... While these two were having fun with their witty exchange, the birthday girl felt out like a fish out of the pond! How could they do this to dearest Aaditi?! She was getting furious.The smartass had a whole thank you speech ready when her friends surprise her! Just last night they were singing songs about them wanting to be together until death but now Aaditi just wanted to make slight change in the plan where she is the one who wants to bury these two alive! Anger was bubbling inside the birthday girl. In a hurry, she took and tossed away a book on the couch!

"Why can't they write properly?!

"Well the book was written by a Russian! Her friend reminded.

"I don't care how fast they write. It just makes no sense!", saying so, she picked up the book and tossed it even further before announcing to her friends that she was joining the colony kids in their singing down stairs and stormed out! No matter what, she didn't wish to tame the christmas atmosphere around and ruin everyone's mood! 

The evening started to show up but our birthday girl was definitely not into being in happy mood. It was her day and most importantly, her friends completely ignored her... 

"How could this happen with me???", She thought.

I guess everyone forgot about me by now, she thought trying to cover her disappointment.

She was still engrossed in her thoughts when the doorbell rang again. To her surprise, Sham and Thaba were waiting at the door.

"You two ? What are you doing here ? Please go ! Mood kharab hogaya mera !" (My mood is not good at all) , she started to blurt out all her anger on her friends.

"Will you stop overreacting ?" , said Sham while looking at her friend with a shocked look.

"I can explain" , Thaba tried to reassure Aaditi.

"No more explanations, no more talks !!! Please let me"... 

Just when she was about to finish her sentence, her friends bandaged her eyes...

"What The ???" 

"You just shut up and come with us !!! Come on get into the car quickly" , said Sham with a winning smile on her face.

While they were driving, Aaditi kept on blabbering and mumbblering things out of frustration when the car finally stopped.

"Well the torture is finally over , said Aaditi... NOW LET ME...Hey what are you doing ??? Look I already had a bad day, you all forgot me and now... Well if this looks like a stupid kidnapping track then this is not funny...arey yeh thori Bollywood film hai !" (It's not a Bollywood movie !)

The two friends looked at each other and tried their best to control their laugh. Sure their friend was crazy but all is fair in friendship and especially on THIS day.

Aaditi was not realizing what was going on with her. They brought her to the dressing room and started to put clothes on her.

"Hey !!! What are you doing now ? Can I take off this bandage ? What are you doing ?" , she kept on shouting but no one listened to her.

Once she was ready in her Santa clothes, Sham and Thaba brought her to the main hall where everyone was clapping.

"What is going on ? Where have you brought me in ?", asked our surprised girl.

She was hearing so many familiar and unfamiliar voices but it was really difficult to understand one word since she couldn't see anything.

All stopped and freezed when Aaditi heard her favorite songs being played one after another. She slowly started to calm down and enjoyed the atmosphere. 

Everything was going on superb when a kid just approached her and wished her "Happy Birthday Santa". 

"Uhhh What?" , said Aaditi while finally being able to untie her bandage.

Aaditi was shocked ! Her friends planned a very special birthday party and she was disguised as Santa. The surroundings were filled with lights, delicious treats and gifts. She was feeling overwhelmed.

"Aaaw ! You didn't forget"... , she said.

"Arey pagli (idiot) !!! We simply can't forget your birthday our cutest Santa", said her friends. "We feel really bad that we ignored you all through the day, but it would have been impossible to plan everything, with you around...you know...we would have failed in our mission...but we have to admit, we totally loved you in angry mode !!!" *giggles*

Aaditi felt touched by the sweet gesture. She ran to hug everyone, though it was a bit difficult with the Santa avatar she was wearing proudly. This day couldn't have been better. Her face was glowing with happiness. She spent the whole evening partying with her loved ones, enjoying the presence with each of them and the kids. The moment for cake cutting and opening gifts finally came and all shouted in unison  

"Happy Birthday Aaditi"  .

The party was over and Aaditi went to sleep peacefully with a heartwarming smile adoring her face. 

Before closing her eyes she whispered  "Today, on Christmas day, Santa Claus received gifts instead of giving them" .

Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Happy birthday Aaditi. Wishing you on such a special day which is as special as in the every way you are. May you get all the happiness you deserve and desire and the success to achieve.

May God fulfill your life with bundle of happiness , love and strengthen you for every battle of life . Enjoy this day to the fullest and Have a great year ahead.

To make you smile on your birthday we, The crazy creatives team have done something special for you as a token of appreciation for the contribution to the cc team.