Sharmila tagore of ghatola

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think its time th makers tell us more about her. I am as frustrated as Mahua. I feel so bad about Mahua some times. She cannot talk about her mother, cannot keep a picture of her mother or even have a straight answer to her question s.
My guess is that their mother must be a beautiful woman who had a good voicr also. She left perhaps to make a career an when failed she killed herself. She must have done something so bad that Nimki didnt even cry when she died.

As a father Rambachan should treat his daughters equally. Either tell everything to Mahua who is anyways a mature girl or let her live like a normal girl who loves and admires her mother. The day Nimki hid her mother's photo, Rambachan should have asked Nimki to return it to Mahua. Nimki bullies Mahua a lot. 

Nimki never shares work even when her father is unwell. Even Mono does a lot of work. This discrimination will get bitter with time. Rambachan needs to be careful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Just think if they would not have added the comical touch in Nimki character what a pain she would have been to watch.
They masked all her flaws and mistakes while showing her as a funny one.
Yes it is a shame being elder she does bullied her little sister... who's indeed a very mature normal girl...
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Without the comical element she would look like a vamp instead of the lead actress.

She called herself Sharmila Tagore today. She doesn't really hate her mother or may be she does. Why is this girl so unpredictable ?A moment ago this vrat was just an eyewash and a moment later its vishwas because her father discussed hoe she is just like her mother.
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sharmila tagore and Sunil shetty look good together as mother and son, like in the film Dhadhkan. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago