A quick random Preeti and Pandit OS

Sairandhri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Event takes place night after the cassette shop scene

Naina listened to Preeti ramble on without actually taking anything in. She was still boiling with fury over her recent clashes with Sameer. Such nerve..she grinded her teeth trying to blot out her memory of him trying to outwit her with his filmy knowledge of film titles to insult her with. 
'Arrghhh! Preeti!'
'Kya hua?!' Preeti jerked from her bedsheets
'What does he think of himself that good for nothing..'
'Yaar are you still thinking of that lafange? Sone do mujhe' Preeti answered snuggling up under her covers, her eyes closed with a smile on her face. 
"Preeti?' Naina nudged her sister but it was no use as sleep had claimed her so quickly. Naina envied her for it watching her sister sleep, her face at peace, wondering what she was dreaming about, most probably Salman or Shahrukh. This girl has no worries, thought Naina. And here she was feeling restless all because of him. She turned over and pulled her sheets over her head waiting for the night to claim her consciousness. 

Ae mere humsafar..ae mere jaane jaa..

Preeti was wearing her short sleeved red dress with white frills along the collar and sleeves. She twirled around the tree lined path as he trailed behind her. 
They were in Mt Abu and playing kiss chase with the boys. In the distance she saw Sameer grab Naina from behind and kiss her cheek. Had it been any other day she would have retched but she knew he was there and he would be coming for her.  Verysoon she found herself running from her newchaser who was hot on her heels. She had managed to escapet him when she felt him grip her wrist and turn her around. Admittedly she had slowed down feelinghim close in on her. His shadow enveloping her. Her eyes were closed waiting for Baazigars Shahrukh to plant a kiss on her cheek..something was wrong...she opened her eyes slowly.it wasnt Shahrukh about to kiss her on the cheek..it was...

'NAHINNN!!!'
'Preeti?!!!' 
Preeti jolted from her bed sittingupright her face in utter shock
'Preeti whats wrong youhad me scared to death!' Naina said looking concernedly at her sister
'Bahut bura sapna...'Preeti said feeling a bit shaky
'What sort of nightmare did you have to scream so loud like that? Was it a ghost?' Naina asked with eyes wide
'No much worse..'
'Did madhuri slapyyou again? Did salman jump off a cliff?'

Preetishook her head and cleared her throat. She began recouting her dream to Naina looking fixedly at a spot in front of her.
Naina blushed as she told her the dream, of playing kiss chase and that too with Sameer.
'Chi, chi, Preeti tu bhi na' she said. maybe she had been talking about Sameer too much that it was getting to her sister too. 
'So he turned me around and..
'And what??' naina asked quite curiously 'Did Shahrukh slap you?'
'Noo! It was not Shahrukh at all...it was ..Pandit.'
Naina couldnt control herself as she burst out laughing while her siste.Gave her an offended look
'Naina tu has rahi hai?' Preeti pouted. 'its not funny, why did that fool have to bug me in my sleep too.' Preeti said frowning
Naina was still giggling 
'Why do i bother tell you these things, im going back to bed.' preeti snorted
'Preeti, sorry meri ma, but haha, Pandit .'the new man of your dreams' Naina said choking on her laughter
'Ja main tujse nahin baat karungi' preeti said turning over 
'Arre, tu gussa mat ho, meri pyari preeti. im just teasing you She said hugging her sister tightly from behind
'Theek hai theek hai, i really need to sleep now. She said closing her eyes. No she wouldnt be able to now, never would she have imagined herself to think of madhuri mujhe neendh na aaye for real. Chi,chi,chi just thinking about it made her shudder. Damn him..
'

Edited by Sairandhri - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cute short update where Pandit has entered her dreams...😆
would love to see something like this in the show as well😆🤣

Thanks for the OS...

Please do post the link at the Un dino ki kahaniyan thread as well😃
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahah...So pandit is invading Preetis dream😉 ...it was cute...Loved it!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one
To ab Pandit Preeti k sapno mein ane laga h😳
daenerysnow thumbnail
Aww this was cute! Why not write more? I can see this scene happening in the show too.
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣 superb. That day sparks flew ... I loved ur story. We need more of all the 4 Jodis. But samaina is my fave
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg its sooo cute...
Preeti-Pandit will be a hell of a couple... 😳

Do write more...

Loved it...