chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello All,
Saturday's and Sundays without YUDKBH are really terrible. I have been refreshing the page to read updates  OS's/FFs. Finally an idea struck me on how the cake might reach Sameer. A short OS to while away time while we dream about our Saina.

Naina was very much involved in learning how to bake a cake. Afterall, it was for Sameer. He was angry and she somehow had to make amends with him. She couldn't see him angry for long.
So when Shefali asked her what she would write on the cake using the icing, without a second she blurted. "Sorry". Shefali started laughing looking at her friend's innocence. She said" You got to be kidding, are you really gonna right Sorry on the cake? Where do you get such ingenious ideas from? I must say you have travelled far on the path of love. Naina blushed hearing this. 
Shefali - Ohh my God look at the pink cheeks. My friend has already started building castles in the air. Dharti pe aa jao Naina.
Naina came out of her trance. 
Shefali asked," Have you planned how you would be giving this cake to Sameer? You can't just go in the class and give him this in front of everyone."
Naina - Hmm I know, I do not know :( . Let me think of something. Till then can you do me a favour and keep this cake in your fridge. I cannot take this home right now.
Shefali - Sure my darling!
Naina - Btw its been days we have not had pani-puri. Me and Preeti are going to have pani puri in some time. Why don't you come along with us?
Shefali - Wow I love pani puri. I will definitely come. Shall be ready in half an hour. Meet you downstairs.
Naina - Sure.
At the pani -puri stall, Naina, Preeti and Shefali have pani puri. On their way back home, they pass by the cycle shop where they see Munna -Pandit. (They haven't seen the girls)
Naina overhears them talking.
Munna - Hey Pandit , its been many days since we have played cricket. Lets have a match today evening at the park by the Shiv Mandir, what say???
Pandit - Ohh cool, that will be awesome. Lets get Sameer too. Since he has been banned from playing cricket, he has become grumpy. This game ought to cheer him up. 
Munna - Sure I will get Sameer. Cricket ko mana nahi kar paayega.
Naina was overjoyed, I have found a way to give my cake to Sameer.
In the evening, Naina made an excuse of going to the mandir as her exams were approaching. She took the cake from Shefali's house and off she went to the temple.
She prayed to God - Ohh God I hope Sameer accepts this gift of mine. Please let him forgive me.
She left the temple and by the time she reached the park entrance, she saw Sameer, Munna and Pandit. She was just thinking of how she can manage to get Sameer alone when God himself came to her help. Munna had forgotten the stumps at home and hence he had to go back home to get them. Pandit tagged along with him.
Naina, without wasting time approached Sameer. As soon as he saw her, he turned his back and was about to return when he heard Naina say: Sorry. He turned to face her. She was holding her ears. 
Sameer - I don't want to listen to anything. Please go away.
Naina - I am sorry Sameer. I realized yesterday after speaking to Chachaji that people with different perspectives need not be wrong. I accept my mistake. I feel terrible about how I have behaved and the long lecture that I gave you. I should not have pointed towards your upbringing. It was very wrong on my part. To make up for this, I have got something for you. If you forgive me, I request you to take it.
I am really very sorry about the harsh words that I spoke to you. 
Saying this she left the cake packet and left. She went and hid behind a tree in the park to see what Sameer would do.
Sameer opened the packet and saw the Sorry icing on the cake. A small smile crept on his face. 
Sameer's thought - I do not understand this girl. Sometimes she is angry, sometimes she pulls daggers at me and here she is baking a cake now. I do not understand her. She is so different.
Saying this, he left for home with the cake. He would not want Munna or Pandit know so soon about this. He will give them some excuse. (He did not know why but felt like that was the right thing to do)
Naina was overjoyed seeimg him take the cake and happily went home.
Edited by chandu80 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh...Thanku for writing this dear...iwas actually restless since the last episode how wud the cake reach to SamπŸ˜† But u came to the rescue of mkng us all imagine how it could be!! i wish we get to c similar scenario in the show...outside the school premises!
I loved how Sam didnt share tis secret with his frend...Smetimes sme things are meant to be cherished personally n  special moments confided in heart...Hes changing n not delving  this little secret  is tat first step!Thanx 4 a brilliant writeup!πŸ€—
Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cute OS and I liked the idea of cake reaching him...and really he doesn't understand her many times πŸ˜†
Thanks for the OS πŸ˜Š
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Ahhh...Thanku for writing this dear...iwas actually restless since the last episode how wud the cake reach to SamπŸ˜† But u came to the rescue of mkng us all imagine how it could be!! i wish we get to c similar scenario in the show...outside the school premises!

I loved how Sam didnt share tis secret with his frend...Smetimes sme things are meant to be cherished personally n  special moments confided in heart...Hes changing n not delving  this little secret  is tat first step!Thanx 4 a brilliant writeup!πŸ€—

I wish sameer ko  cake mil jaye.In synopsis I read swati gets to know that naina likes sameer.God knows what will this swati will do now?.I wish in sab mein naina aur swati ka dosti kharab na ho as naina has only 1 frnd in class.Sameer beta ab tu gaya kamse itna jaldi naina I love u nehi bolegi n bech mein naina ki adat padjayegi
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dat was a cute oneπŸ˜ƒ
Naina's cake idea was rilli sweet
ManDit r always sath sathπŸ˜† fortunate for SaIna
chandu80 thumbnail

Thank you so much... I have been restless too thinking how this plot moves forward. I agree wih you. Certain things are to be cherished. I really am looking forward to tomorrows episode!
chandu80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Cute OS and I liked the idea of cake reaching him...and really he doesn't understand her many times πŸ˜†

Thanks for the OS πŸ˜Š

I agree , he is so much self involved and in his own coccoon that he does not realize the world around! Hope this changes soon :D
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chandu80

Thank you so much... I have been restless too thinking how this plot moves forward. I agree wih you. Certain things are to be cherished. I really am looking forward to tomorrows episode!

I was abt to demand for a hot saree OsπŸ˜†
sang625 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu80

Hello All,
Saturday's and Sundays without YUDKBH are really terrible. I have been refreshing the page to read updates  OS's/FFs. Finally an idea struck me on how the cake might reach Sameer. A short OS to while away time while we dream about our Saina.
Naina was overjoyed seeimg him take the cake and happily went home.

Thanks thanks thanks a lott
I got tired and started hating myself for getting attached to this show
How will i study ? I habe projects,a seminar day after tomorow and exam retest on friday??
Havrnt studied a bit...

Mummmyyy thanks for providing a bit relief!!
I was thinking ki how will the cake reach sameer...how wl i study 

But then ..agn i am wasting my time...
On 1 part im consoling myself that i can do now also
On anothet part..im like...shit girlll go away... (me to me)
On another part...sad me... how can i do now

Varied emotions clubbed up...
Angry lazy romromroming...as in, romantic...superrr lazzyy tensed...very much
chandu80 thumbnail

I was abt to demand for a hot saree OsπŸ˜†

Hahaha...you said saree and yesterday was an episode on Chandni ...hope Naina dreams of wearing the Chandni saree too πŸ˜†