Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

"This deal cannot happen these words from Geet Handa's mouth pissed of Maan Singh Khuranna more than he was already.

He looked at her with his most intimidating stare but only received a devilish smirk from her. Of course why would his Scaring-the-hell-out-of-everyone' stare affect her, she is after all The Geet Handa, a big name in fashion industry. Though Khurannas were ace in construction field, they needed a big pull from someone like Handas for their new step in fashion industry.

Maan looked at Geet meticulously. She was wearing a purple silk shirt that beautifully wrapped her curvy body and a black pencil skirt that highlighted the creamy white skin of her long legs. Her eyes looked as shining as ever and her naturally pulp lips only bought back the memories of the first kiss that they shared in his car when they were just 18. It's been freaking eight years and he still couldn't erase the taste of her sweetness from his mind, although he has kissed more than a couple of women. Whoever said forgetting ex girlfriend and moving on is easy, is a fool.

"Sir? Adi said in an almost trembling voice trying to gain his boss's attention. The looks that his boss was giving Geet Handa kind of terrified Adi, as his boss saved these looks for rare occasions like when he strips someone of the last bit of their money. As far as Adi followed the meeting nothing of that sort was happening. In fact his boss is being bowled out for the first time by a woman. When Adi saw Geet, a mixture of fear and pity rose in his mind. Fear because anyone who can resist Maan Singh Khuranna's stare is definitely to be feared and pity, well, because Adi has worked with Maan for enough years to know that Maan never lets someone, who has dared to not agree with him live in peace.

Geet couldn't contain the grin in her face as she walked out of khurann Construction's conference room. She has left The Maan Singh Khuranna, the kingmaker, speechless. She was sure that, apart from her clear cut points and straight forward vision, her dressing in his favourite colour also helped in catching him off guard, but well everything is fair in love and war. And after all theirs is war because of love.

Revenge Mr.Khuranna' Geet thought to herself.

It was five days after the meeting and Geet looked at the huge orchid bouquet with a satisfied smirk. She has got Maan Singh Khuranna exactly at the place she wants him to be. For past five days he has gone totally out of character to make her agree to the deal. He kept sending random pleasantry messages; one of his employees has taken permanent refugee at Handa fashion house and presents new ideas to her every now and then, this is the seventh bouquet in five days and MSK even agreed for 60-40 partnership with him taking 40%.

"Neetu called Geet addressing her PA. "Tell Mr.Khuranna that I have agreed to meet him for dinner.

Geet looked at her phone, the recent message sent by Maan read "Room No:1330.

Sneaky B**t**d' though Geet. Now that I have agreed to meet him he thinks that he can easily get in my pants. . But she will fight till last to show Maan Singh khuranna that she is not the same Geet anymore.

Geet didn't have to wait more than half a second after pressing the bell at 1330. His desperation only made her feel stronger.

"Hello gorgeous he said as his eyes shamelessly checked her out.

Geet was wearing a light blue saree with no jewellery, her hair was left loose and she carried no makeup except kajal and baby pink lip gloss.

Maan couldn't take his eyes off her the whole time she made her way into the room and settled on the couch holding a wine glass. She looked like all his dreams wrapped in a saree. Geet had a victorious smile on her face as she noticed the tent in Maan's pant. Maan blamed his treacherous body for behaving like a horny teenager but deep inside he liked the butterflies creeping in his stomach. He was feeling these after so many years and that kind of felt special.

"So Mr.Khuranna Geet said sipping her drink What did you want to talk?

"The deal... before Maan could complete Geet shook her head mumbling "tch tch tch

"Shame that Maan singh Khuranna cannot crack a deal neither using his business skills nor his charms Geet said getting up from her place. She placed the wine glass on the table and slowly walked towards him.Still a no to the deal Mr.Khuranna Geet said looking straight at him.

"I was about to say the deal can stay away for a night while we talk about us " Maan completed.

"Us? There is an us? Geet asked in an exasperated tone.

"The last time I promised you a dance but we never got a chance and it's never Maan Singh Khuranna's style to leave a promise incomplete Maan said extending his hand to her as if asking her for dance.

"I don't remember any last time Mr.Khuranna Geet said taking a step away from him and turned her back to him folding her arms.

"You don't, Miss.Handa? I am talking about the time when we both were in my car and you were sitting on my lap with our lips glued together. Your hands were massaging my scalp while mine were inside your shirt. Don't you even remember what were my hands doing inside your shirt? Maan asked.

Geet could tell from his voice that Maan was smirking. How could she not remember that winter evening when she experienced her first and last kiss? It was day before their prom and Maan had taken her out to buy her a dress. They were talking about their future, their dreams and before they both knew how it started they ended up sharing their first kiss. Geet even remembered how he smelled and how he sounded that moment. "Will you dance with me? he asked her and she was too spell bounded to answer anything she just looked up at him. "I want you to dance with me tomorrow. He said kissing her eyes "Only with me "he added as he pulled her close to him. That moment Geet felt like the luckiest girl on the planet and alas the tomorrow that he mentioned became the biggest nightmare of her life.

"Well Khuranna are you talking about the dance we were supposed to do in the party where you showed up with Shirine? Geet said. She tried to sound strong but the choke in her last word deceived her.

Maan closed his eyes as he remembered that fateful day. He never regretted what happened that day. Now Geet hates Maan but if he had turned up with Geet then she would have hated herself more.

"The same dance Geet Maan said as he pulled Geet to him and switched on the music.

In spite of the music the whole atmosphere felt silent as Maan and Geet danced in each other's arms. Geet kept staring at his eyes and a glitch from their past sweet memories passed in her mind. He looked the same 18 year old Maan who shared khulfi with her every day. The intensity of his touch was no less than the intensity of his gaze, Geet burned at every place he touched and she realized why she was not able to let any of the guys she dated touch her, because her body is exclusively made for the touch of Maan Singh Khuranna.

"I have to go.Geet said pushing Maan away.

"But ...

"This deal is not gonna happen Geet said as she began to walk towards the door and Maan followed her.

Geet turned to look at him for one time. "Geet I am sorry he said genuinely.

Maan's cheek encountered a sudden slap. "I feel better Said Geet looking at him rubbing his cheeks.

Geet held Maan's collar and pulled him towards her. "Never ever try to mess with me with that Geet slammed her lips on Maan and he was more than happy to invite her by opening his arms and lips.

Maan pressed her to the wall as he pulled her lower lip into his. She tasted like the wine that she just consumed along with her natural sweetness.

Late at night or early morning Geet lay awake in Maan's arms, both were naked covered in nothing but a thin duvet.

"I hate you Geet said as she turned in his arms purposely rubbing her body with his.

"You have a wired way of showing your hatred Maan said as he was slowly massaging the skin between her waist and breast.

"Did you like Shirin more than me then Geet asked looking at him.

"I have never liked anyone more than you Maan said.

"Yeah Geet rolled her eyes.

"Promise me you will not be angry at me Said Maan

"Angrier than I am already? No way Geet said as she made herself more comfortable in his hold and put her arms around his torso.

"I said I can make anybody fall for my charm. So Puneet threw a bet that if I make Geet Handa fall for my charm then he will give me his new Royal Enfield. I had a crush on you already so it was a win-win situation for me. said Maan.

"You had a crush on me?Asked Geet raising her head from his chest.

"Yes Maan said removing a hair strand that was falling on her eyes.Maybe I still have he admitted.

"Awww Geet said pecking his cheeks.

"So then I started spending time with you and I genuinely started to like you. On prom day Puneet reminded me about his bet and I was suddenly worried. I neither wanted you to know about the bet nor did I want anyone to think anything bad about you. After all Geet Handa had quite a reputation.

"So you came to prom with Shirin so that your friends might think that you failed and Geet Handa is the strong headed girl that she always bragged to be? asked Geet looking at Maan with wide eyes.

"Yeah Maan said unsure of her reaction.

"Oh My God!! Maan Singh Khuranna can you get any sweeter? asked Geet as she placed a sloppy kiss on his lips.

"Yeah this time Maan said with enthusiasm.

"Then why didn't you come to me after that? Geet asked.

"You were like burning volcano after that and I didn't want to mess up with you. I thought I will talk to you after exams but god knows where you disappeared after that. The next time I saw you, you were in front page of Vogue receiving some achievement award. Maan said.

"Maan you are just too good. Geet said as she hugged him not bothering about the duvet that was slipping of their body.

"So am I getting lucky tonight? asked Maan with a mischivious grin.

"Mr.Khuranna you already got lucky thrice this night Geet said holding his cheeks in her hands.

"It was only twice Maan reminded her hinting at the number of times they made love.

"Well Mr.Khuranna you got lucky first time when I decided to let you touch me itself Geet said ruffling his hair.

"Come on remind me why am I lucky again Maan said as he pulled her up to sit on his stomach and Geet with a hearty laugh let him do whatever he wants.

PROBABLY THE FIRST OS I WROTE. DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T POST IT BEFORE. JUST FOUND IT TODAY.

OTHER STORIES 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 posting... terrific OS! superbly written! so they meet again and Geet angry at Maan n refuses the deal! they have a past! Geet refuses the deal! Maan is determined and makes attempts to make her agree! he invites her 4 dinner! Geet loves that she has him under her control! one thing leads to another! but she also wanted him! glad they cleared the past! she was upset as Maan took Shirin to the prom! Maan explains and Geet happy! lovely dovey moments! is there a next part... pls say yesπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome os
Maan is too cute n actually sensible so he thought about Geet's reputation
keep coming with these stories with various concept πŸ˜Š
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on your first ever OS πŸ˜ƒ Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the First OS...

Very Nicely written...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written.
You shine in your first OS.
Cartoon.Buff thumbnail
Nice one! Maan is such a sweetheart. No wonder Geet has not been able to get over him. I am glad the air is cleared and they are back together after 8 long years.

Thanks for this OS! At the same time I do hope you give us one more part of this, giving us a glimpse of their life after coming together.

Edited by Cartoon.Buff - 6 years ago
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing os!!
Loved it.
Very well written..
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan was so sweet. First love never leaves the mind. Beautiful os.
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful OS

Maan and Geet had dated in their teens and their kiss still stayed with him for years
until they met again 
he telling Geet why he had to dump her at prom night while he thought after exams he'll talk to her
but she disappeared and then he saw her on the cover on Vogue magazine 
now both been together spending time having fun with each other