sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Its based on the OLV. I edited out the *ahem ahem part. I am not so confident of pulling out a sex scene, that too a kinky one yet. Next OS onwards, maybe I will start adding more spice. Please do let me know the feedback, good or bad or both :) and do like :)

Edit..For those who ask...the title is from the trailer of Fifty shades of Grey freed trailer...Do you wanna play? Yes Sir ðŸ˜†

Part 1

Neil was seething with anger when he saw his beautiful wife entering the hall with Juhi. Avni had her heartiest of smiles and was engulfed in her chitchat with Juhi.  Obviously, they didn't notice the tense environment the hall. 

Babe was sitting down the sofa with a hand on her throbbing head with Neela by her side. Swetha was standing near Neil with a worried look. Prakash was on the phone in the corner, speaking to someone in a panic-stricken voice. For the last half, an hour Neil, Prakash and the woman trio of the house has been looking for Avni like crazy. Neil might have alerted half the police force in Mumbai to search for his wife.  

What does she think of herself?

Vidhyut had made his presence felt everywhere in Neil's life. First, Vidhyut scared Mishti in his own house, barged in his bachelor pad invading their privacy and, he wouldn't want even to think about the way Vidhyut looked at Avni. That moment he could keep his anger in line and was able to take Avni away from that place as quickly as possible. But that moment stuck with him like a leech draining all his might and he was rattled ever since. The moment Vidhyut laid eyes on Avni, there was something in his eyes and he could easily read that it was not revenge, it was something he wouldn't want to think. And the mere thought of that fueled his anger to the maximum.

"Where the hell, were you Avni?" Neil roared.

Avni and Juhi stopped dead in their tracks. Babe and Neela stood up instantly feeling the fierceness of Neil's ire. Neela's eyes widened in surprised seeing a fuming Neil, who always had his emotions under control. 

In a quick move, Neil grabbed Avni's arms and roared again.

"How dare you go out Avni?"

Neil barraged her with all in his mind, with an even louder voice.

"What the f**k Avni? What do you think of yourself? How can you go out without your phone? How can you just go without informing anyone in the house? Are you out of your mind?" She shook her arms hard.

"Are you really out of your mind?"

Juhi who was standing next to Avni, stepped back seeing a Neil in a never seen before ferocious avatar.

Avni couldn't believe what is actually happening. Her ever reasonable husband was lashing out at her furiously in front of the whole house. Even Prakash seems to be surprised at the sudden change in his Son's demeanor. He cut the call the rushed to stand near Avni, sensing the sudden physical tension in the air. 

Avni, slowly recovering from this sudden onslaught of anger,  regained her voice and tried to reply with her softest voice. 

"Neil...We went out to have Pani puri with Juhi."

"What..." Neil inhaled deeply realizing he had been holding his breath all the while. It calmed him down a little. 

Still holding her arms tighter, he murmured with controlled frenzy.

"Do you know, I couldn't keep Vidhyut arrested anymore. He got bail today morning and when I come home you are not there, Vidhyut is out there."

Suddenly his voice raised as if realizing the severity of the situation and he yelled again, looking hard at Avni.

"What if he has seen you? What if he has taken you? Damn it"

Prakash put a hand on his son's shoulder. "Neil, relax. Calm down son."

Neil looked up at dad, suddenly realizing how he has been a little physically aggressive on his wife. He immediately loosened his grip on her arms. He controlled his sudden urge to hug her tightly. 

This time, I am angry, Avni.

He looked around to see a shocked audience who witnessed a rather fierce side of Neil for the first time. Babe and Neela ma was standing with open mouths and clasped hands near the sofa. Swetha, was beaming at him, with an undecidable expression and he was sure, his Mom approved or was rather proud of his sudden show of protectionism towards Avni. Prakash held a firm grip on his son's shoulder and gazed him with reprimanding eyes.  Juhi had a veiled expression and she bends her face down so that no one could see the tears that threatened to take down from her eyes.

"Avni, we were worried about you bacha." Neela interrupted.

Babe elbowed her and she added, "Come here Avni, let me take you to the kitchen and I will fix you a cup of coffee."

To defuse the tension, Babe added, 
"Let's talk about it tomorrow. Goodnight everyone."

Neela eyed Swetha and nodded. Swetha moved closer to Avni and took Avni's hand from his angry son and pulled her to the side.

"Let me join you in the kitchen."

Prakash smiled at his wife's protective gesture towards her daughter-in-law. His heart warmed at the sight of Babe appreciating Swetha's affection for Avni with a slight head nod. 

Neil let Avni go and looked at Juhi with a warning gaze. He was clear on that. 
Put my wife in danger again and you will see another side of me.
Juhi cowered at his blazing glare and walked towards her room silently,

Part 2

Avni walked towards bedroom at a slower than usual pace. Neela and Swetha filled her up with what happened in the half an hour when she went missing. If he was upset when Juhi went missing, he literally died of anxiety when Avni was away. Neela advised her to be a bit more understanding with Neil, who was uncontrollable with anger today. 

But she was in no mood to let it go. 

How can he be so rude to her in front of the whole family and Juhi? Luckily Mishti was not there. What if the kid has heard all the shoutings?

Avni listed down all the arguments of her side. 

How can she know that Vidhyut is not in the jail anymore? She was thinking Ragini Pandit and Vidhyut are in Jail and it is safe to go out with Juhi. Yeah! it is my mistake that I didn't answer his calls, but how am I to know why he is calling.

Avni mentally chided herself for not lifting his calls. Even Swetha was clear on that, from now onwards Avni was under her watch. Avni was a little choked up seeing Swetha's protectiveness towards her. The heart to heart chat she had with Swetha a while ago, filled her heart with an unexplainable courage and positivity. Today, she has learned that she has a true-hearted mother in the Khanna house. She halted in front of her room, which was covered in darkness.

Neil is not here yet.

She sighed and exhaled deeply. She could hit the bed before he comes in and avoids the confrontation. She kept the door ajar, switched on the light and turned around to see a stormy Neil sitting on the couch, looking at her intently. 

Part 3

Neil looked at Avni. His beautiful wife, in a striking red saree, accentuating the buttery hue of her skin. The day before yesterday, she was in his arms, trembling with his every touch, blooming with his every kiss, before Vidhyut came in to disrupt their intimate moment. That moment flashed before his eyes again, when Vidhyut looked at Avni. He could think of it no more. He knew all the while Vidhyut was planning this to get her, his precious wife, Avni. He knew it that moment, it was not revenge, it was lust. Neil had seen it in Vidhyut's eyes. He closed his eyes to erase the image from his mind. 

Neil knew he could be possessive about Avni, but he never thought he would collapse so badly at the thought of Vidhyut lusting after Avni. He exhaled to keep his emotions under control. 

Avni deserves an apology, I should not have lost my cool so badly.

He got up, trying to calm down storm ranging in his heart, cleared his throat.

"Avni, why are you so late? Neela ma already went home half an hour ago." 

Neil tried to keep his voice neutral. Neil knew Avni was with Swetha on the terrace. He wanted to start the convo somewhere. Avni just looked at him with steady eyes and then rushed to the bathroom banging the door shut with a bit more force than usual.

Continue reading below.
Edited by sree07 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Continue reading from here

Part 4

Avni came out of the bathroom in her silky golden nightgown. She looked around for Neil who was conspicuously missing from the room. 

Today I am in no mood to go running behind him. Let's go to sleep and will sort it out tomorrow.

She bend to pick up the mobile from the side table and put an alarm for tomorrow. A strong arm wrapped around her stomach and pulled her towards his chest. 

"Neil..." She took his name in an admonishing tone. 

"Shhh"

Before she could say anything he took her breath away with a sudden and fierce kiss on her exposed nape. With a hint of irritation, she tried to turn, he didn't let her. He held her so tightly that she was not even able to move let alone turn to face him. She remembered the way he kissed her a day before, his kisses were soft and enticing. He held her with a feather touch and treated her like a delicate thing. Now the kisses are fierce and she knew instantly that there was something wrong. She pushed his hands and jerked away from him. 

"Whats wrong Neil?" Irritation etched in her sound.

Her husband was not in a mood to let her go so easily. He pulled her into his arms and crushed her in a tight bear hug. 

Something is wrong. There might have been something that's bothering him. I didn't realize that Neil can be effected so much by whatever that is. I need to find out what it is. 

Avni didn't have to wait. Neil himself opened up to her.

"Avni, you know that how much you mean to me. right? You know that my life is in you. right? Still, why did you go alone Avni? I got really really scared thinking of you. I get really scared whats that Vidhyut..." His shaky voice trailed off but she understood the unsaid words.

He pulled away to look at her arms which were bruised with his grip. She saw him wincing at the sight of those marks, Avni knew how much it hurts to see that. Neil was not the one to have emotional outbursts. 

"Neil" She moved closer to mold herself into his tall frame, melting at the sudden awareness of her husband's possessiveness for her. 

"I am sorry, I didn't have reacted so strongly" Neil

"I am sorry too, Neil, I should have been more careful." Avni eyes beamed with unshed tears.

"Don't be. You are gonna get punished. I told you, I am gonna lock you up with me forever" Neil smirked.

Before Avni could pull away, she found herself again in a rough embrace with her right arm handcuffed to the bedrail.

"Neil ...Nooo". 

Part 5
Neil smirked seeing Avni, trying her level best to try and open the handcuff. The roller coaster of emotions, his bottled up anger, and his longing to hold her tight with him forever had unlocked a hidden side of passion. 

Avni is my lioness and mine only. She roars for me and she purs for me. No one can take away that from him. It is the only thing he wants in his life. 

Neil held Avni's both the hands in his hand and kissed the bruise marks. She winced and he didn't stop. His lips found their way through her arms to her lips and they got fiercer with every passing moment making Avni wince and seethe in pain and pleasure. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face from his lips and he, ever a gentleman, asked her permission.

"Do you wanna play?"

His lioness replied without even a pause. "Yes Sir"

Part 6

With her one hand handcuffed and the other tied to the bedrail, Avni moaned in pleasure when Neil crashed on top of her after they climaxed together. Neil covered their trembling bodies with the blanket and rolled over to her side without leaving her from his embrace. Avni waited for her breath and thought to stabilize.

The sudden surge of emotions, the raw passion transpired between two, Avni was completely out of her comfort zone. 

Still, It was Neil, her Neil.

Her inhibitions, insecurities... Nothing mattered anymore. Only one thing mattered to her, Neil. The more she accepted him the more she felt true to herself. She trusted him enough to be one with complete submission. She bared her soul and She knew he will cherish it.  She could feel his hands untieing the rope and the handcuffs slowly. Once unchained, she rolled over and placed her chin on top of his chiseled chest and whispered.

"I love you, Neil" 

Edited by sree07 - 6 years ago
Nicely done. Please write more! 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomee lovely os ,do write more
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's really good yaar keep writing hope such romance happens on show too but pandit parivaar ke saaye ke hote hui indono ke beech Aisa kuch nai hone wala hey
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is so good . Wonder what will we get onscreen ðŸ˜• You are an amazing writer . At last Neil completed his "adoora kam" ðŸ˜† Loved to read such possessive and protective side of Neil . Poore badas nikal diya by kissing her in navel and kam pe lag gaya *ahem ahem*
Off late I can trust only Swetha to blast Juhi when truth comes out . I hope she does the honor . 
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb
Loved it
Do write more
ramaasita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous piece of work, and so so hot. Do write more! 
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIs was beautiful! I know you said you're uncomfortable with the sex scenes it this did it justice anyway!

Keep writing!
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Nicely done. Please write more!