Parchayee (Hum) Minal Khan, Hammad Farooqui, Hira Hussain

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153903/minal-khan-all-set-to-dazzle-with-her-next-play-parchai

Minal Khan all set to dazzle with her next play parchai

Pari is a very different character from what I have played so far," Minal Khan reveals to HIP.

Minal Khan has time and again proved this beauty is a lot more than just a pretty face. The girl is a talented actress and she sets the screen on fire no matter what role she does. We loved her natural yet fun loving character in Sun Yara and currently we are enjoying watching her in Dil Nawaz based on super natural elements as well as in Malkin on Geo.

Minal Khan is also quite busy in modelling for various clothing brands but we recently came across a picture of her's which gave us the hint that the talented beauty is again shooting for a new play. This one is called Parchai and since we love dramas so much, we got in touch with Minal to know a bit more about her role and of course her co-stars.

Pari is a very different character from what I have played so far because she is someone who is very sensitive as well as composed and not at all expressive of her feelings not even when she is hurt by her family. There's only one person whom she is very close to and that is her Nana," shares Minal.

Adding further, Minal says, "There are a lot of shades to Pari's personality which the audiences will see. When she is with her Nana, she behaves like a child but then as the play progresses due to circumstances she becomes very mature which leaves her family and those around her, very stunned."

Parchai will be based on a family theme and it is good to see Minal Khan be excited for the project as she feels her character is a very positive one and her fans will surely enjoy watching.

Written by Uzma Ifthikhar and directed by Asad Jabal, Minal was all praises for Parchai and its the director. While talking about the play, the actress mentions, "The way Asad is shooting the play is amazing and another thing which I like is that all the actors on board the project are very nice and we all work together like a family."

Parchai will also include in its cast, the respected Qavi Khan, Asif Raza Mir, Fazeela Qazi, Hammad Farooqui, Sabreen Hisbani and Hira Hussain to name a few.

The drama is eexpected to air in December on Hum TV and we for one look forward to watching the play soon.Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
i hate hammad farooq acting🤢its torture
the way he say dialogues as if he is giving speech in high school😵
no feel at all
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Novel based ha?  naam suna suna lag raha ha 😆
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Novel based ha? naam suna suna lag raha ha 😆

Yes apparently written by sumaira hameed
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simz- let me know how it is?😳 if you watch 😆
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Simz- let me know how it is?😳if you watch 😆

Still a while till it airs. But you know me i practically watch everything 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
who are these people with my Minal :(
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
servent heros and heroines.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
It seems like they changed the name to : Parchai
Hum tv fb post:

Minal Khan is all set to bring something really interesting for the viewers. Directed by Asad Jabal, #Parchai will soon hit your screens!
#Minalkhan #HUMTV #HUMSpotlight

Edited by awida - 6 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
shukar naam change hua